Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Could you imagine mags at a wedding? Going about screeching “GROOM!?!?!? GROOM!?!?!?!? WHO IS GROOMING! WE’LL HAVE NONE OF THAT UNDER MY WATCH!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
Since it’s quiet, I’m gonna ask…. What’s the script with dourface and where can I find it? 🫣
She went on a rescue mission to save a racist abusive nazi cokeheed with the biggest nose since Pinocchio and hasn’t been seen since

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’ve got to laugh at the exposingYTB page claiming Slowpoker is 15 then in the next video saying they are going to turn up at her address.
So you’re turning up to a 15 year olds house randomly? Ok beasty baws.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cass_25

VIP Member
I'm back and looks like there's gona be a queue for slapped arses!!! Wit in the fuckity fuck is going on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 missed yeez all and no her way the teeth did not chase me away 🙄 broke my phone.
Weres my beebee for a hug 🤗🥰 watched all that unfold the other night and felt so sad for ye 😢 nearly broke my phone again when I wanted to lob it off the wall but thought better no or it will be another 3 weeks before I get to speak to my tayto housewives again. Hope yer all well missed yeez 💖
Welcome back ❤
no need for you to scroll back through the pages you’ve missed , nothing to see here 👩‍🦯 no skelped arses required 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Polo flashing Jade fratis exes pic on live saying he done his house n he’s a dead man walking, call me suspicious but I bet jades got someone to say it was Ross to get him back for cheating on her 👀
What has Polo ever done in his entire life beyond talk? Dead men don't walk, his house wasn't done, his dad's a nobody and he has never doxxed anyone successfully. Even when the bar is lower than a worm's tit, Polo still manages to fail.

He should stick to what he's good at: sitting glaikit with his transparent follicles, looking like a tumour extracted from Chelsea Wright.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her as it can’t be nice wanting somebody that doesn’t want you, James isn’t interested in her if he was he would be with her. But It’s just weird behaviour following him from live to live every single day knowing she will get upset when she sees him interact with other girls. It’s uncomfortable as fuck at times when she’s in KDs box with James as they clearly wish she would get to fuck. She’s a embarrassment, she was asking James to be her sperm donor cause she wants a baby , wants to be in James life forever more like. She’s no right in the heed.
I canny believe she isn’t 30 yet either I thought she was way older .
I feel sorry for her, sorry she has no self respect and sorry that she is so desperate she's embarrassing herself publicly. She seems a nice enough person and I'm sure she is really likeable round her own type of people but I do find her very fucking irritating!
I think James has made it pretty clear recently he isn't interested, she should have told him to fuck off instead of running back when he was shitty to her before. No-one should let anyone pick them up and drop them like that...wasn't so long ago he was the same level of desperate for Courtney Begone so he should be a bit more understanding with Steph.
Kdawg is really nice to her and always takes her side when james makes snide comments "carrying on"

who was the dafty trying to start their shit in here about KD last night? Comments are gone but can see the replies! When are people gonna get it through their thick nuts, this is a Kdawg fanclub in here! Nobody is interested in outing her...many have tried...many have died! Leave oor KD alone!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Iv not been watching all morning but Iv just joined Chers live to her saying "people don't forget things just because there's new drama" naw they don't. So remember the things you've done as well ☠

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
You’ve got to laugh at the exposingYTB page claiming Slowpoker is 15 then in the next video saying they are going to turn up at her address.
So you’re turning up to a 15 year olds house randomly? Ok beasty baws.
Did anyone else have "15 Year Old Girl" on their "Who is Slowpoker?" bingo card?

I've only got "Wagner Off X Factor" and a "6 Month Old Baby" to go for a full house.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
There’s me accused of bein Jamesy now ffs I’m going back to lurking 😬😂 I went on with a name similar to this and kd says it was a plate fish

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Nah man

I'm back less than 12 hours and I've just seen a live with Mad Jules putting up her Christmas tree.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
They were tellin kd how funny she would be on gogglebox earlier steph’s in comments sayin her and her mum would be so funny you should hear their convos … I’d rather shit in me hands and clap

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
See that thing on her lip, that's all her badness coming out. Can't believe I ever felt sorry for her. Hope your trainers are cursed u roaster.
I hope she runs to catch the ice cream van for 2 double nougats cause ones no enough & trips on the laces splits open her herpes sore & misses the van.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
It's nice to see Rosie Bush's Cold Sore has found a new host on Underscore's Moon Face.

James doesn't require a stunner; look at his history. I was going to say that the only requirement he has is that these women exist, but after Catfish Courtney Burgerking i'm not sure that's even accurate.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Tell me your jealous of another lassies tits without telling me your jealous of another lassies tits Steph 😭😂 ‘ I don’t care how many cats & dugs she feeds I’ll feed them myself’😂
what a rid neck Scottish Steph is, sad as fuck though that she’s so obsessed about James he clearly doesn’t want her she needs to get over it she’s going to end up no well

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Had me bubbling too seeing them eating their dinner🥺 Had to go watch some videos of Tracey releasing balloons to cheer myself up😂 And I agree it’s much better the cats get helped than a pair of coke heeds wedding, dragon Soops & iPads for folk that cause people nothing but misery on a daily basis.

• Haha

dramallhama

Also is it just me that does not find noodle nut attractive in the slightest I imagine kdawg to be a good looking girl but am now questioning it if she's is really with jamesyboy
How he does it I don't know🙈

• Haha