JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you get exposed Slow? Who are you today? πŸ˜‚
Dunno getting my race rearranged tonight, sounds like a good time 😈

Did anyone catch me getting a row for verifying I'm not 15 after cher was screaming im 15 because that's sick to say. How else am I supposed to say I'm not a wean πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just wanna say it's not even that exciting, have use heard how monotone and unfunny I sound out loud ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kerry Katonas maw casually coming into the live to tell KD her eggs just exploded in her air fryer. How is this real life πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Exposing Irishtaytolassie at 8pm
Whits the @ ...just in fae the beer garden afternoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Slows like him from Split
Wasnt me...it was Patricia πŸ˜‰

Can we run a competition for "guess the age of susan fae scotland?"
I'll go ...Susan is 28yrs old. Fae the West of Scotland.
She has 0 Standard grades and has nae teeth of her ain.
Susan disnae work coz she has the anxiety and depression but disnae get full pip coz she kin wash her face, make a pot noodle and manage tae the Nisi local to get Soops n skins .
What you all think ? Pretty accurate ? πŸ€”

Right tattle ! Now my wee attatchment is out of context coz uve fkn stuck it at the bottom of my last ( hilarious imo) post 😑😑😑😑

I watched but didn't even think about SR
Im too pished to SR πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Aw ladies/gents I’m howling here

remind me never to Google anything that Beebee tells us to again 😳😳😳

• Haha
You’ve got to laugh at the exposingYTB page claiming Slowpoker is 15 then in the next video saying they are going to turn up at her address.
So you’re turning up to a 15 year olds house randomly? Ok beasty baws.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’ve got to laugh at the exposingYTB page claiming Slowpoker is 15 then in the next video saying they are going to turn up at her address.
So you’re turning up to a 15 year olds house randomly? Ok beasty baws.
Did anyone else have "15 Year Old Girl" on their "Who is Slowpoker?" bingo card?

I've only got "Wagner Off X Factor" and a "6 Month Old Baby" to go for a full house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else have "15 Year Old Girl" on their "Who is Slowpoker?" bingo card?

I've only got "Wagner Off X Factor" and a "6 Month Old Baby" to go for a full house.
Well, I think shes Wades daughter. So add that to the list of absurdities πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.