JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was in that rydo and wullys live earlier.an the were spouting one lot of pish about kdawg saying they were in her live one time and she was demanding gifts now we all know kdawg is not about the gifts they are so jealous about her lives being fun and no drama lives don't get what they get out of trying to talk shite about her πŸ€”
I jumped in at one point and they were saying how tattle lies because it was said that PB and dugheed were cousins...was it not them saying through a VN they would call each other cousins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I jumped in at one point and they were saying how tattle lies because it was said that PB and dugheed were cousins...was it not them saying through a VN they would call each other cousins?!
Tayto lies except when you need to use the alternative argument that Tayto supports you eh 🀣

She reads tattle. She knew exactly what had went on and kept pushing for KDawg to say it.
Knew exactly what she was doing.
As nice and supportive as k’s been to her the last while an all shockin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye and making tiktoks to each other calling each other cousins , then Susie exposed the voice notes where they were talking about faking being cousins . duck all to do with Tattle if Aldo & Leah like to lie about them being related / or enjoy weird family role play πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aye and making tiktoks to each other calling each other cousins , then Susie exposed the voice notes where they were talking about faking being cousins . duck all to do with Tattle if Aldo & Leah like to lie about them being related / or enjoy weird family role play πŸ₯΄
I thought I had read it right. How sad do you have to be to lie about tit for content. Bunch of flumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not started on PB threads yet but I think I'll dip a wee toe in tonight 😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.