JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to oor @beebee789 for taking a break from the lego and coming up with this thread name πŸ₯°

As you were folks

Brace yourselves for the sash bash *cough* I mean wedding of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Β£400 worth of items raised for Parthiban's cats and dugs in 24 hours. Poor Cher and her irrelevant wedding gofundme. Am howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder will any of us nice tattlers get an invite to the wedding of the year?. I'm going to kidnap the puppy and give it a nice loving home where he'll not get roared at all day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Miss jj putting Samantha mumba on this is unreal 🀣😭 I love her even more if she meant that 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We should all report Cher's go fund me for fraud why does some of us all have to pay our own way whilst others get everything for free. Drives you mad haha.

Reactions: 8
Surly elf wine yoghurt man is Jamsey, surly! It's so obviously they are sending messages to each other during her live lol, she'll pause and he'll mute. It's funny when I've pictured her in my head, hair extensions would prob be one of the last things I'd imagine her to have! I would have said just above shoulders, thick and brown/balayage. Wonder how she lots all her weight πŸ€” if its healthy eating and exercise then I'm fucked 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surly elf wine yoghurt man is Jamsey, surly! It's so obviously they are sending messages to each other during her live lol, she'll pause and he'll mute. It's funny when I've pictured her in my head, hair extensions would prob be one of the last things I'd imagine her to have! I would have said just above shoulders, thick and brown/balayage. Wonder how she lots all her weight πŸ€” if its healthy eating and exercise then I'm fucked 🀣
I think that’s what she said; and swimming!!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry, this is totally off topic but does anyone know if there is a Gabbie Hannah Thread on here?
(I've looked and can't see anything only her name being mentioned on other threads) What in the duck is going on with her just now on tiktok???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.