JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah duggys gift money will help with the tax for his holiday. Agree with you sparkle why go on holiday to sit on live. Do you know what else I hate is the way he talks to his mrs. My man's baws would be in his throat if he spoke to me like that. No need to be a knob duggy.

Aww chers struggling to take her meds through a syringe but can whack a bag up the nose no bother 🤣
I was thinking that too - nose med is fine :ROFLMAO: , she has liquid antibiotics it seems unless I picked her up wrong - but she gubs cocodomol & her grannys favourite cod liver oil - actual drama queen - & where has the go fund me gone ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking that too - nose med is fine :ROFLMAO: , she has liquid antibiotics it seems unless I picked her up wrong - but she gubs cocodomol & her grannys favourite cod liver oil - actual drama queen - & where has the go fund me gone ??
She will have cashed out the money bought a coupla grams & snorted lines off wee Johns beluga whale like forehead all weekend

Nawww just nawww Psycho Sallys drinking tea out a sore cunts Carol Baskin Tiger King mug. She’s no bleeping well 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She will have cashed out the money bought a coupla grams & snorted lines off wee Johns beluga whale like forehead all weekend

Nawww just nawww Psycho Sallys drinking tea out a sore cunts Carol Baskin Tiger King mug. She’s no bleeping well 😭
i did warn KD about getting friendly with that nutter way back at the start 😌 told her i wouldn’t be coming into the lives because she was allowing that idiot in & now look whats happening…she is a roaster!

Reactions: 9
i did warn KD about getting friendly with that nutter way back at the start 😌 told her i wouldn’t be coming into the lives because she was allowing that idiot in & now look whats happening…she is a roaster!
Some cunts mug I meant not sore bleep😂 typing in the sunshine can hardly see my phone , but she will end up with a sore bleep if she doesn’t cut the crap😂😂😂
KD is well rid of her she’s a complete bunny boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught steph saying on a live (to somone goading her am on the outside so cant see the comments)

ME AND JAMESY HAVE BEEN PALS FOR MONTHS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US EVERYTHING ON THIS APP IS JUST A LAUGH NOTHING IS REAL ITS ALL MADE UP.

Jesus, Jamesys wrote her a script what they are saying sounds that alike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just caught steph saying on a live (to somone goading her am on the outside so cant see the comments)

ME AND JAMESY HAVE BEEN PALS FOR MONTHS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US EVERYTHING ON THIS APP IS JUST A LAUGH NOTHING IS REAL ITS ALL MADE UP.

another one with a dose of liabetes 🥴🤒

• Haha
Just caught steph saying on a live (to somone goading her)

No way so is she now saying she’s never pumped James . He’s getting into these lassies heads some how . That’s almost word for word what he said , so she’s lost her pals & lost her self respect for a laugh on an app… don’t think so

• Haha
  • Heart
No way so is she now saying she’s never pumped James . He’s getting into these lassies heads some how . That’s almost word for word what he said , so she’s lost her pals & lost her self respect for a laugh on an app… don’t think so
I'm not sure if she meant since they were actually going with each other nothings happened.

I know, literally word for word its his exact narrative he's been spewing.

Reactions: 7
Stephs just confirmed she’s been in Eggys live sending people into KD’s lives to bombard the comments 🤯
Stephs thinking this is all a joke, it’s no a joke KD sounded absolutely broken the other night.

• Angry
Stephs just confirmed she’s been in Eggys live sending people into KD’s lives to bombard the comments 🤯
Stephs thinking this is all a joke, it’s no a joke KD sounded absolutely broken the other night.
What did she say I missed it?? I keep coming off n on.

I heard her laugh and joke that she was going to make a donation to the animals to apologise for the other night but she bought herself trainers instead..

• Angry

I heard her laugh and joke that she was going to make a donation to the animals to apologise for the other night but she bought herself trainers instead..
She said she went on Eggys live and told everyone to bombard the comments saying Justice for Steph she found it hilarious, she found buying the trainers hilarious aswell . She’s sat laughing away at herself like she’s funny as duck . There were people in the comments saying they were saying justice for Steph & getting blocked by KD. Why the duck is Steph sending people in to disrupt that lassies lives 🤯 I didn’t catch a screen recording of it but got the tail end when she was laughing at people getting blocked

• Angry

She best get they trainers to good use n start joggin or something! doubt it though coz let’s face it it’s only her fat gub that does any runnin!
There’s a reason why she has no real pals and that is she is a snakey 10 faced cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she went on Eggys live and told everyone to bombard the comments saying Justice for Steph she found it hilarious, she found buying the trainers hilarious aswell . She’s sat laughing away at herself like she’s funny as duck . There were people in the comments saying they were saying justice for Steph & getting blocked by KD. Why the duck is Steph sending people in to disrupt that lassies lives 🤯 I didn’t catch a screen recording of it but got the tail end when she was laughing at people getting blocked
Assuming they're the ones reporting her for bullying and harassment then. Hilarious.

• Angry

Missed the first bit where she said she sent them in to bombard the live but it’s clear as day it’s her reporting the lives & wouldn’t put it past her if she’s the one trolling with the pics of James house & where he goes with his wean . She’s a bunny boiler & a nasty piece of work but it’s obvious he is getting into her head

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Missed the first bit where she said she sent them in to bombard the live but it’s clear as day it’s her reporting the lives & wouldn’t put it past her if she’s the one trolling with the pics of James house & where he goes with his wean . She’s a bunny boiler & a nasty piece of work but it’s obvious he is getting into her head
See James’s left her a wee life long present a herpes on her lip , cute 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder steph has no pals she's a vile lassie! The jealousy was ripping out her when kdawg and James where on live together. Actually got a riddy for her the desperate cow! Imagine ruining friendships for a guy that looks like a bulldog way a perm 🤣James is a narcissistic wank stain! mortified for the pair of them they deserve each other and I hope kdawg stays away from them both or she's next on the list for a smacked arse!!!

Somebody ask James to put that filter on that prince uses all the time just want to compare something 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
When I first came across Steph a few months ago I thought she seemed like a nice girl who was struggling and seemed pretty vulnerable, in actual fact she’s a proper bleep like most of the other people on Scottish tiktok.
another one that loves to play the mental health card to excuse crappy behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where's the girl with the toddler that was good at cooking and Bush visited her house and she got a welfare check. Was it Andrea? she's vanished from my FYP

Reactions: 2
See that thing on her lip, that's all her badness coming out. Can't believe I ever felt sorry for her. Hope your trainers are cursed u roaster.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.