JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that thing on her lip, that's all her badness coming out. Can't believe I ever felt sorry for her. Hope your trainers are cursed u roaster.
I hope she runs to catch the ice cream van for 2 double nougats cause ones no enough & trips on the laces splits open her herpes sore & misses the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine going on holiday and sitting on tiktok 😭😭😭 honest to god get a life aff the app!!

Chers ex man burd stays next to my pal she knows all the goss il be getting that tonight when she’s finished 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just caught steph saying on a live (to somone goading her am on the outside so cant see the comments)

ME AND JAMESY HAVE BEEN PALS FOR MONTHS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US EVERYTHING ON THIS APP IS JUST A LAUGH NOTHING IS REAL ITS ALL MADE UP.

Jesus, Jamesys wrote her a script what they are saying sounds that alike.
The only two people who have blocked my current account is mags hunter and psycho sally. She blocked me the night of the orange nails and she kept laughing in the background so everyone knew she was with jamesy, imagine embarassing yourself like that. It was defo her there that night, maybe they were just playing uno

Reactions: 7
That Steph is a riot man. I actually felt bad for her the other day when someone posted that video of her greeting over him, you could hear how upset she was.

She's a riot she's obviously just been following him about and was just trying to get between him and kdawg. All the reporting stuff is bang out, especially when she knows about kdawgs MH and she's always going on about hers as well. What a fake nasty witch. Her and James deserve each other lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That Steph is a riot man. I actually felt bad for her the other day when someone posted that video of her greeting over him, you could hear how upset she was.

She's a riot she's obviously just been following him about and was just trying to get between him and kdawg. All the reporting stuff is hang out, especially when she knows about kdawgs MH and she's always going on about hers as well. What a fake nasty witch. Her and James deserve each other lol.
I had sympathy for her but not now she’s shown what a spiteful nasty jealous witch she is .
Never thought I’d be wishing for her to make a come back because I canny go her, but I hope Clatty Courteney comes back pumps James silly and sends Steph the stalker a video of her smacking noodles arse calling him Simba 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where's the girl with the toddler that was good at cooking and Bush visited her house and she got a welfare check. Was it Andrea? she's vanished from my FYP
She fries my brain. Cleaning constantly and cooking the same food all the time. Whatever she makes just taste the same because she uses the same 25 spices in every dish. Another walloper with too much money. Also now selling that supanova shite so a scammer aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had sympathy for her but not now she’s shown what a spiteful nasty jealous witch she is .
Never thought I’d be wishing for her to make a come back because I canny go her, but I hope Clatty Courteney comes back pumps James silly and sends Steph the stalker a video of her smacking noodles arse calling him Simba 😂
I'm sure somebody here will be a real stunner, go and batter into James and rub it in Stephs face plz 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sure somebody here will be a real stunner, go and batter into James and rub it in Stephs face plz 🤣
No a stunner & I only am willing to risk my marriage for Prince 😍😂
Much is a decent looking prostitute 😂 if its too dear we can put a hat round and get Leah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's nice to see Rosie Bush's Cold Sore has found a new host on Underscore's Moon Face.

James doesn't require a stunner; look at his history. I was going to say that the only requirement he has is that these women exist, but after Catfish Courtney Burgerking i'm not sure that's even accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's nice to see Rosie Bush's Cold Sore has found a new host on Underscore's Moon Face.

James doesn't require a stunner; look at his history. I was going to say that the only requirement he has is that these women exist, but after Catfish Courtney Burgerking i'm not sure that's even accurate.
Do you think Tracy will do it if we donate some smart price beans to the foodbank in Katie’s memory . Do it for Katie Tracey it’s what she would have wanted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.