JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Steph said to Cass that she should pay attention to her husband and not prince... but really she's just jealous that Cass can get two and she can't even get one, even with gifts 👀
Steph can honestly get to duck what a bunny boiler she is, following James about like a deranged stalker . Cannot believe she’s degrading herself so much & is so desperate for attention from him that she’s sending him £70 gifts in other girls lives. She would have been better off sending the 70 quid to Leah at least she’d have got her hole felt
I missed the majority of what happened with KD & James but from what I’ve seen & heard he has gaslit the duck out of her, making her doubt her own sanity he must have got lessons off his pen pal Courteney Bourgoyne. He’s messing with KD’s head, like what is he playing at telling her she’s jealous for blocking other girls when the lassie he is telling KD she’s blocked was right there confirming KD has never blocked her , is it cause psycho Steph has an issue with that person he is trying to get KD to cause it with her too? Thankfully the lassie was able to reassure KD that none of it was true & that she loved her lives because KD was worried she had offended her when she definitely hadn’t.
Take back everything I’ve ever said about warming to him, he’s a vile bastard him & Steph are well suited a pair of roasters

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
After doubling down for ages and the lassie denying she’d been blocked he eventually said it was a joke. He was manipulative as duck and spoke to her like shite it made me sick. You can see why steph’s head is messed up wi him.

Reactions: 9
What a tit show that sounds. I was asleep early last night. Kinda called it when I said jamesys mask would slip if that was just a show he was putting on.

Reactions: 10
After doubling down for ages and the lassie denying she’d been blocked he eventually said it was a joke. He was manipulative as duck and spoke to her like shite it made me sick. You can see why steph’s head is messed up wi him.
What’s he even all about dragging other people into his gaslighting games. Even that lassie was baffled to what was happening I’m glad she was on to reassure KD that the blocking thing wasn’t true so at least that’s one less thing hes gaslit her about for her to worry about .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks everyone for having my back last night. Tayto Crew 4 Lyfe.

Also, there is a user on here with a name like mrs.emo or miss.emo or something similar. Anyone remember the exact name?

Cos I was earwigging on a Live today and apparently the Yes The Boys crew have access to it and have been using it to comment here. I'd like to go back and look at the comments but I can't remember the name.

• Heart

Also, there is a user on here with a name like mrs.emo or miss.emo or something similar. Anyone remember the exact name?

Cos I was earwigging on a Live today and apparently the Yes The Boys crew have access to it and have been using it to comment here. I'd like to go back and look at the comments but I can't remember the name.
That account?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Never seen what happened but start on one Tayto Lifer and you start on us all. Away watch some videos of Tracey releasing balloons or making smart price dinners that even Parthibans animals wouldn’t eat to cheer yourself up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fell asleep while listening to that live last night , James’s mask has finally slipped and I hope Kdawg gets him to duck! Hearing her wee voice sounding so confused whilst he was gaslighting her broke my heart 😢
Then for him to say he was bammin her up ages after it made me pure angry aswell , horrible little prick! He should just stick to pen palling Coutananyanyany or pumpin n dumpin Steph n leave oor KDawg alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Lewis Capaldi’s bins & Kerry Katonas maw made it through the eventful evening ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sake must be a full moon or something, Chers actually got her wean!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if Lewis Capaldi’s bins & Kerry Katonas maw made it through the eventful evening ?
I'm Lewis Capaldis bins and I'm feeling empty and ready to take on the world

Also, did anybody catch it last night when Kdawg had said she feels sorry for Steph and that's why she blocked her from the live as she doesn't want her feelings getting hurt. Jamesy at that point said it was a 50/50 thing between him and Steph. Kdawg went super quiet after it, I could feel her pain at that comment through the live. I wanted to give her a cuddle and tell her to run far, far away from him

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm Lewis Capaldis bins and I'm feeling empty and ready to take on the world

Also, did anybody catch it last night when Kdawg had said she feels sorry for Steph and that's why she blocked her from the live as she doesn't want her feelings getting hurt. Jamesy at that point said it was a 50/50 thing between him and Steph. Kdawg went super quiet after it, I could feel her pain at that comment through the live. I wanted to give her a cuddle and tell her to run far, far away from him
After watching him and hearing about him last night any woman should run as fast as they can in opposite direction. Have more respect ladies for yourselves. He has no redeeming qualities looks ir personality. Just don't understand what any of these so called men are using to rope all these women in. Stay safe ladies give them all a wide berth

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After watching him and hearing about him last night any woman should run as fast as they can in opposite direction. Have more respect ladies for yourselves. He has no redeeming qualities looks ir personality. Just don't understand what any of these so called men are using to rope all these women in. Stay safe ladies give them all a wide berth
He’s absolutely vile & it’s more than likely his fault Steph is the way she is with her bunny boiler creepy stalker ways I wonder if he’s played with her mind something awful, I’m not wondering if James has been noising Steph up & that’s why she’s flipped two nights in a row in her jealous rages.
Hope KD keeps the pair of them out her lives from now on & just sticks to letting folk like Pandemonium in the box as could listen to them chat away for hours I love their friendship. And if Pandemonium is too full of dog worming tablets Frankie will do as I’ve liked him aswell he’s totally different in there than he is in Cher’s.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.