JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be the exact model and shite perks that Twitch uses for subs. I'll never understand it either, I'm a pirate too πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ.

Completely off topic (but speaking of pirates) If any of yous were GOT's fans I watched the 1st episode of House of Dragon last night and it was bleeping πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Hoping for massive redemption for the shitshow that was Season 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems to be the exact model and shite perks that Twitch uses for subs. I'll never understand it either, I'm a pirate too πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ.

Completely off topic (but speaking of pirates) If any of yous were GOT's fans I watched the 1st episode of House of Dragon last night and it was bleeping πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Hoping for massive redemption for the shitshow that was Season 8.
Is it good? We can decide whether to watch it each week or wait and binge watch it after πŸ‘€

Reactions: 4

I'll never understand paying for something if you can get it for free πŸ’€ Am download daft me.

I've still got PTSD from Season 8 so i think i'll hold off until this season is over and see what the consensus is. I don't want to invest all that time into something just to be fucked over at the end again. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it good? We can decide whether to watch it each week or wait and binge watch it after πŸ‘€
I really enjoyed it. Seems like its going to be good. I can't contain myself to hold off and wait πŸ˜‚ I'm an impatient bleep.
I remember there was leaks for the last season of GoT and I was on reading the script leaks and all sorts πŸ˜‚.

I'll never understand paying for something if you can get it for free πŸ’€ Am download daft me.

I've still got PTSD from Season 8 so i think i'll hold off until this season is over and see what the consensus is. I don't want to invest all that time into something just to be fucked over at the end again. 😭
Apparently big George has had "more influence" on this show and hes "finally got the show he wanted" so I am expecting greatness πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

i am on the fence with this new thing, will need to watch it again. I am still raging how GOT ended 😀

Reactions: 5
Les is live talking about Wade. I've just joined so not sure wtf is going on or what any of the story is.

But she said shes not putting up any proof.

Reactions: 5
I’ll need to see if it’s even on my wee dodgy firestick yet tbf, pure anti subscription here πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
its on mine so i am sure it will be on yours too πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Haha hopefully! We went to watch the Elvis film on it the other week and for some reason it was scream 5 that played, I was ready to write a strongly worded email of complaint πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha hopefully! We went to watch the Elvis film on it the other week and for some reason it was scream 5 that played, I was ready to write a strongly worded email of complaint πŸ˜‚
hate when that happens πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the hell would you pay him Β£4.99 a month for! He talks utter tit and he's a bully
Wow 😡....why the fk would anyone pay that wee fud a 5r/mth to listen to him n his cronies chat shite ?
Welfare check for Gracie well needed πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet again, its aired on a live instead of going to the police about it, actual embarrassments the lot of them!

Mags doesn’t know half the people on the app πŸ˜‚ she is never out of boxes in amongst all the drama πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet again, its aired on a live instead of going to the police about it, actual embarrassments the lot of them!
Obviously I've got no idea what is true or not but Mags didn't half victim blame the whole time there to protect Scotty.
"You can talk to a minor it's not illegal as long as its not sexual"
"Why has she waited 10 years to mention it now"
"Why has she not gone to the police"

• Wow
Reactions: 12
[
Mags doesn’t know half the people on the app πŸ˜‚ she is never out of boxes in amongst all the drama πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―
shes so embarrassing , she acts like the boss of police scotland , & she seems to no like upsetting Cher tho , but anyone else she screams at them ....

Cher getting away with starting the drama again , she put hints out there about the 15 year old... now shes like i never did - you hinted it big time with your big grin

Reactions: 9
The lassie on their live has said she was 15. Ryan knew & was trying to fire into her. He was 20 at the time. Mags just blocked me for saying according to her that’s ok
I’ve seen her go full rage for guys doing same thing she’s hunted……….but Ryan’s her pal & nothing actually happened, he didn’t touch her so it’s ok. NeItHeR dId AnYoNE yOu WeNt AfTeR

Reactions: 15
Rydo can’t cope when his wrong doings are pointed out can he

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.