JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Partiban better dance his little socks off
And Prince doing Pony for me & BeeBee😍😂
Seriously but see when you watch this shitshow it just shows what a breath of fresh air wee Kdawg is on that app with her dancers & stray cat feeding , nae drama just fun & carry on. Sick of the drama I really am

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me a cynic but i'm kind of thinking no publicity is bad publicity. It's tit what the girl has gone through, but it's brought a lot of eyes towards her charity that wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Also, we need new thread title suggestions!

Reactions: 7
I might have missed it but where is the part where Latisha said that Danielle was scamming people?

Reactions: 5
No way could I let my daughter get upset like that infront of 3k people.
Her ma is always screaming like a banshee in the background. I understand they’re angry and upset but, (maybe an unpopular opinion) but why have they allowed themselves to get in such a state over a stupid comment from an equally as stupid irrelevant person like letit

Reactions: 9
JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aye the chugging cat feeding dancing legend needs a mention 🕺🐱
I need to know how much cat foods been bought cause it’s killing me no knowing if the cats have out begged Cher in a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cherbear #8 Gets less donations than the Saudi cats & dogs, never fails to get rid of her sprogs ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ma is always screaming like a banshee in the background. I understand they’re angry and upset but, (maybe an unpopular opinion) but why have they allowed themselves to get in such a state over a stupid comment from an equally as stupid irrelevant person like letit
Because they are accused of all sorts. Danielles boyfriend is in the jail for some serious assault or attempt murder. They’re all upto their eyes in trouble.

Reactions: 2
I’m completely lost.
Feel so sorry for that Danielle lassie though she’s obviously completely broken. A break away from that app would do her good
I think that poor lass is extremely fragile right now.
That was just awful to see her breaking down on that live. My heart went out to her 😔😔😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.