JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe a word he says after Alanna gate.
Me either he’s a proven liar his whole life is a lie. The lassies saying nothing inappropriate happened but wtf was he doing messaging a 15 year old in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Funny how every single person blind mags has defended turns out to be a wrong yin. But it's ok cos she can't see what's in front of her. That app is just full of arseholes man

Reactions: 11
Mags🍔👩‍🦯 met her man when she was 15 😭
Mags man is a wrong yin pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t listen any longer the hypocrisy and justifying to protect the creepy narcissist gives me the rage and no the Partiban stauner type of rage

Mags🍔👩‍🦯 met her man when she was 15 😭
Mags man is a wrong yin pass it on
But see like 10 years ago that was ok…..

Lassies getting the blame, always the lassies fault when it comes to these heedbangers

• Angry
Surely not a hunter who protects kids calling a kid at the time a liar? What is it with this clown of a woman. blaming the victim. What does this Ryan have that all these women will defend him no matter what he does. I can't see it

Reactions: 12
Me either he’s a proven liar his whole life is a lie. The lassies saying nothing inappropriate happened but wtf was he doing messaging a 15 year old in the first place.
A woman has just asked that in the box & asked how many more was there? Folk are pointing out If the girl had agreed to go out with him could be a whole different scenario. Mags & her team are worst protectors of kids out there.
As for poor Ryan……..should’ve checked your closet for skeletons before you tried to tear other folk down.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t understand how the penny doesn’t drop with folk, the guys a pathological liar, his whole back story was a lie, yet they all believe in him 😳

I genuinely don’t understand how the penny doesn’t drop with folk, the guys a pathological liar, his whole back story was a lie, yet they all believe in him 😳
He’s so far gone in the head he thinks his lies are true . His whole life is a lie, pure fantasy. The folk believing anything he says are off their heeds themselves

Ryan was defo the weirdo in his 20s with a car that fired into teenagers coz no one in his own age group would entertain him , scraggly little duck.
I believe the lassie 100%

I seen a comment saying she met him when he was buying smack from her dad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dunno how true that comment is though

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ryan was defo the weirdo in his 20s with a car that fired into teenagers coz no one in his own age group would entertain him , scraggly little duck.
I believe the lassie 100%

I seen a comment saying she met him when he was buying smack from her dad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dunno how true that comment is though
Mags is fuming ppl are not letting it go lol.

Cher is fuming cos she wanted Ryan called out for the 15 year old - pair of bams 2 of them

different rules for different fools - Mags clamped it cos its Scotty/Ryan

Mags is fuming ppl are not letting it go lol.

Cher is fuming cos she wanted Ryan called out for the 15 year old - pair of bams 2 of them

different rules for different fools - Mags clamped it cos its Scotty/Ryan
Creeps every last one a them! ESPECIALLY big Mags

• Heart
That Fife Scottish lassie, her man 'Fartin Martin' was done for shaking a baby. But low and behold they're always in the thick of it when it comes to being a vigilante.

• Wow
Obviously I've got no idea what is true or not but Mags didn't half victim blame the whole time there to protect Scotty.
"You can talk to a minor it's not illegal as long as its not sexual"
"Why has she waited 10 years to mention it now"
"Why has she not gone to the police"
she is needing her devices checked. So called protector of children 🙄

Reactions: 8
Mags going show me proof n folk are like download your live Mags Scotty admitted it, and Mags is blanking it
Alanna blanco is quite right in saying Mags is doing Fk all cause she’s Ryan’s pal.

Mags going show me proof n folk are like download your live Mags Scotty admitted it, and Mags is blanking it
Alanna blanco is quite right in saying Mags is doing Fk all cause she’s Ryan’s pal.
she is so far up his arse. Would love to know what actually attracts anyone to give him the time of day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The lassie Ryan was pals with but trolled years ago is on now, Polos wondering if it’s Ryan trolling Miss JJ.
Ryans unreal too many folk coming forward nae wonder he hid his identity

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.