JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Ryan has a habit of trolling females. Wonder how may people he's outed? And we get the blame?

Reactions: 8
Was nice to hear someone call Mags Mac Meal out. Alana did it without screaming or shouting and got her point across. You are blinded to the actions of people you like on this app!

Reactions: 17
Really?! 😂 Poor Jamie! Don't know what it is but he does it for me! 🙈😂
I can't cope with the smarminess. It's an instant no from me. 😭

That said, i've realised after watching KDawg's lives lately that I dislike most men and my perfect man is Nan because he doesn't speak English and thus can't annoy me. All those camels are a plus aswell. I've never wanted a camel but i'm hardly going to turn my nose up at them am I.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't cope with the smarminess. It's an instant no from me. 😭

That said, i've realised after watching KDawg's lives lately that I dislike most men and my perfect man is Nan because he doesn't speak English and thus can't annoy me. All those camels are a plus aswell. I've never wanted a camel but i'm hardly going to turn my nose up at them am I.
maybe I'm just attracted to him because he's not mine 😂 they're all a pain in the arse really aren't they!
I think you're defo on to something there, Nan isn't doing it for me ...I do find his camels appealing...especially after Kdawg revealed their worth 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
maybe I'm just attracted to him because he's not mine 😂 they're all a pain in the arse really aren't they!
I think you're defo on to something there, Nan isn't doing it for me ...I do find his camels appealing...especially after Kdawg revealed their worth 🤑
That’s the type I like……..totally unavailable & unachievable 😍. I can admire from afar without having to deal with their BS, egos, drama & clinginess 😑🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heid the Baw is a fine specimen of a man. Wicked sense of humour….but gay. 😍 I love him, but defo think he’s on here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heid the Baw is a fine specimen of a man. Wicked sense of humour….but gay. 😍 I love him, but defo think he’s on here. 🤣
Naww 😭 He's another smarm. He's not as bad as he used to be tho.

I silently love from afar that Bartosz. What a beautiful specimen he is. I'd let him do a Wade and murder me and my entire family probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Couldn’t watch kdawg’s live last night cos of folk in the box screaming on shes much better on her own it’s her I wanna hear

Reactions: 5
Naww 😭 He's another smarm. He's not as bad as he used to be tho.

I silently love from afar that Bartosz. What a beautiful specimen he is. I'd let him do a Wade and murder me and my entire family probably.
Awe no, he's not bad looking but other than that I can't go him! Nah not for me! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t watch kdawg’s live last night cos of folk in the box screaming on shes much better on her own it’s her I wanna hear
Same; I can’t be arsed listening to her and James kidding on they’ve pumped each other and Blanco getting involved in the Indian guy thing was not funny either. I don’t think any of that’s funny tbh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.