JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Yes the Bams lot will probably get the same wee high from subscribing that they get from when they gift the begging bastard when he shouts out their name , but better their names are up there for a month to show everyone they are no1 fans of Ryan the liar .
Folk seriously need their heeds looked at

Reactions: 14
They can duck off im not subscribing to any of them I’m saving my coin for lurpak 🤣🤣

Disappointed in you Gracie 😳
So you keep saying Irish Lassie, are you ok? My TikTok was ‘outed’, so I’ve had fun with it and waded into the drama that everyone on here watches from afar. I didn’t specifically make an account in my Tattle name so I’d be noticed…unlike yourself.

Do you know what disappointed me? That someone cloned my personal TikTok, the account that had my photos and videos of my kids. They went into Lives commenting. The only strangers I had on that account who could possibly have done that were fellow Tattlers I had added as friends. Wully, Ryan and the girls actually helped me get the account blocked from going into all their Lives.

Don’t waste your disappointment on me, it’s only the internet babe and I couldn’t give a duck about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So you keep saying Irish Lassie, are you ok? My TikTok was ‘outed’, so I’ve had fun with it and waded into the drama that everyone on here watches from afar. I didn’t specifically make an account in my Tattle name so I’d be noticed…unlike yourself.

Do you know what disappointed me? That someone cloned my personal TikTok, the account that had my photos and videos of my kids. They went into Lives commenting. The only strangers I had on that account who could possibly have done that were fellow Tattlers I had added as friends. Wully, Ryan and the girls actually helped me get the account blocked from going into all their Lives.

Don’t waste your disappointment on me, it’s only the internet babe and I couldn’t give a duck about you.
I totally get making the best of it once you've been outed but can you please explain why you would give your money to someone over the internet?

Not trying to be cheeky it's genuinely just something I have always wondered what makes folk give up their hard earned cash to those who already get plenty for free lol.

Reactions: 13

Oh I touched a nerve 😂😂😂😂 I certainly didn’t out your personal tiktok they helped you now??? but watch you will be turned on just like the rest when you don’t fit into their agenda!!

Happy arse licking!

If it’s only the internet why are yes the crew so keen on sitting on live day in day out, on the moral high ground thinking they are above everyone then play the victim when it looks bad on them! I’m hardly in their lives i jump in and out from time to time but anytime I do appear there you are jumping about like a wee cheerleader but it’s only the internet 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
4.99 a month 😭😭😭 for what? That’s actually wild people are paying these bleeping weirdos
Just looked it up they do only get a wee badge and they can have a wee chat, what’s the point they are all on his WhatsApp etc so the yes the bams fan girls can chat to him there for free .
I’m howling Cunts are no right 😭😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looked it up they do only get a wee badge and they can have a wee chat, what’s the point they are all on his WhatsApp etc so the yes the bams fan girls can chat to him there for free .
I don’t really understand why anyone is paying any content creator a subscription fee (unless you’re getting some content from that subscription like OF), the same with gifts and stars on Facebook and that but this lot and cher having subscribers is actually ending me 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It’s only the internet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t really understand why anyone is paying any content creator a subscription fee (unless you’re getting some content from that subscription like OF), the same with gifts and stars on Facebook and that but this lot and cher having subscribers is actually ending me 😭😭😭
Here I begrudge paying for any content 🤣 I still watch for free when and where possible and if I didn't have someone else's streaming log ins I wouldn't use them either I'm tight as duck 🤣 the only one I actually pay for is hayu cuz I'm a housewives addict 😔

Anyway would I duck be giving any to cretins on TikTok 🤣 that CLA has made a fortune this week at least 20 grand in gifts already I reckon which is mental.

Reactions: 9
I know, like See when mad chuggers subscribe to OF & premium snapchats they’re getting a months worth of videos pictures etc that people that don’t subscribe can’t get. The subscribers in the beggars lives are only getting a wee online badge no even a real badge . How the fk can anyone justify paying that when there’s a cost of living crisis going on, dunno who’s worse the ones asking for the money or the ones paying it .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'll pass on the badge ta and I pay enough for them assholes with my tax, taxpayers should get this marvelous gift for free.

Can we please stop all the cheeky digs in here about who everyone watches etc. We all like people others dont, thats ok. But lets get back to the matter in hand, COL payments are coming up, carnage is imminent. Theres plenty of scheme bams to go round for us all 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here I begrudge paying for any content 🤣 I still watch for free when and where possible and if I didn't have someone else's streaming log ins I wouldn't use them either I'm tight as duck 🤣 the only one I actually pay for is hayu cuz I'm a housewives addict 😔

Anyway would I duck be giving any to cretins on TikTok 🤣 that CLA has made a fortune this week at least 20 grand in gifts already I reckon which is mental.
The weekly rankings have created monsters. The whole sitting on lives constantly trying to get up there in the top 3 is madness! Its mostly vulnerable people donating to these arseholes who are raking in daft amounts of money. Its like an addiction to some. Would hate to see the amount of debt people are getting themselves into to gift people like CLA 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.