JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Cher and her hilarious failure of a Gofundme, it just helps to prove a point I've been thinking about.

People don't like Cher. People only watch Cher cos she houses the drama.

Cher is the Tiktok version of a toilet; it's where all the shites gather. But a toilet doesn't have a personality of its own, any redeeming qualities. You go to the toilet for a shite, not to enjoy the shitter. She's got nothing going for her and every other day reveals herself to be a tragically disgusting waste of space. She's a racist, drug dealing, bullying Trunchbull-lookalike and even her own kids don't want anything to do with her.

Cher made her name on Tiktok via latching onto Rosie Bush's drama like the vampire leech that she is. She's never made original content or had a witty thought in her 400 years of life. Cher is not funny. Cher is not smart. Cher is nothing beyond a place for hideous beasts like Toni Louise to pop up in a box and spew their bile into the world. And people watch because of that.

But the thing Cher needs to realise is that she is replaceable. There is nothing unique about her and someone else who isn't a racist trash bleep could quite as easily fill her place as Scottish Drama Monger tomorrow. Cher is making enemies she can't afford to have.

Her days of relevance on this app are numbered. Somebody phone a plumber, we need a new toilet.
Amen mister sister 👏👏👏👏 preach it louder for the dumb fkrs at the back who come here to read ( very poorly) whats being said . We all see you Booboo 👀 😁😁😁

I've got a riddy for him 🥵
I personally feel embarrassed for the wee baldy twit too 😆🤣.
Slow? Do u have a riddy for your pal too ?
Gonnae ask him to not steal Queen KDawgs content ? 😘😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Cher think shes a hard nut cos she pulled the Bushs hair from behind my granny would leather her. And callin ppl black bastards is fuckin disgusting man, clearly learnt nothing ...how are people still entertaining the fat nanny mcphee bastard.
Collage_2022-08-24_07_55_40~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe he's not building. Maybe he's hiding things...👀👀
He might have folk enslaved digging out they foundations coz he never seems to do any work himself...🤔🤔🤔....never seen or heard his wife either. Is she an American version of Meena from Still Game ??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔😆

Reactions: 5
When did randy ryan start talking like Kdawg? I've been busy you know working and trying to be a decent human being but watching when I can and scottish tiktok is an embarrassment. Bitching, bullying, begging, think they all need to get a job instead of looking for folk to subscribe to them. Just waiting on chers mob jumping on it anol.
On the subject of chers mob, how disgusting the way they have behaved this week. I know of Stacey and the lassie has had her struggles but the way they cows went for her was disgusting. I thought toni was a nice lassie but my god she's vile. They are all twisted bully witches 😤

Reactions: 13
Wtf is these subscribe buttons? Am I late to the party?
Another begging tool tiktok has handed to the monsters it has created. They had a competition with then last week i think it was to see who could get the most in a week. That absolute goon Dan Spragg won it 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lala is live and you can hear another patient having a discussion beside her, possibly with a Dr. What an idiot. What happened to confidentiality. Lala is sitting rolling her eyes.

Someone in the comments said they don't want to label her because she'll be eligible for PIP 🤦‍♀️ Are these people for real.

Do you need to be on Universal Credits to get a subscribe button?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If channel 4 would only bring back Benefits Britain and ITV Jeremy Kyle these people would all be cancelled.
Is the actual JK on here? He needs to get right in about the lot of them. Just pop up in their lives Jezza n give them it stinking please 🙏🤌😆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can we get a Welfare Check on Caravan Tracy please? She's currently walking about the streets with a plastic bag on her head.

Screenshot_20220824_103225 - Copy (2).jpg

I'd say it was an improvement but it's far too high up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They can duck off im not subscribing to any of them I’m saving my coin for lurpak 🤣🤣

Disappointed in you Gracie 😳
He’s such a riddy expecting people to pay. See the sooner the DWP get a hold of all these cunts the better . Canny believe folk are paying him. He’s shameless there’s a cost of living crisis moneys tight for everyone n he’s expecting more money out of folk
£4.99 to listen to a compulsive liar Walter Mitty character degrade women, say rape victims lie & defend beasts no thanks

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.