Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
With Cher and her hilarious failure of a Gofundme, it just helps to prove a point I've been thinking about.

People don't like Cher. People only watch Cher cos she houses the drama.

Cher is the Tiktok version of a toilet; it's where all the shites gather. But a toilet doesn't have a personality of its own, any redeeming qualities. You go to the toilet for a shite, not to enjoy the shitter. She's got nothing going for her and every other day reveals herself to be a tragically disgusting waste of space. She's a racist, drug dealing, bullying Trunchbull-lookalike and even her own kids don't want anything to do with her.

Cher made her name on Tiktok via latching onto Rosie Bush's drama like the vampire leech that she is. She's never made original content or had a witty thought in her 400 years of life. Cher is not funny. Cher is not smart. Cher is nothing beyond a place for hideous beasts like Toni Louise to pop up in a box and spew their bile into the world. And people watch because of that.

But the thing Cher needs to realise is that she is replaceable. There is nothing unique about her and someone else who isn't a racist trash whore could quite as easily fill her place as Scottish Drama Monger tomorrow. Cher is making enemies she can't afford to have.

Her days of relevance on this app are numbered. Somebody phone a plumber, we need a new toilet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

beebee789

VIP Member
I miss you hilarious bastards 😭💔
Welcome back!

Although...when you came back last time, it was on the same day that Rosie Bush returned. And Rosie is back today aswell...

I don't want to jump to conclusions or dox anybody, but guys I think Slowpoker might be Rosie Bush's cold sore.

💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

beebee789

VIP Member
For anyone that missed it:
Toni look the bobble out of her wee girls head and the hair was all sticking up so Frankie said
"is that what I use to pick her up"
She asked him to feed her and he said:
"do i just fling the milk over her".

It sounds like he was making jokes about not knowing what do to do with kids cause he doesn't have any, I honestly dont think hes running about grabbing babys by the hair and flinging milk on them.
Lol that's actually funny tbh. Poor Frankie. He might be irrelevant but he's always seemed like a nice guy and I like him more now I know he has a dark sense of humour. It's a shame Toni Louise has weaponised it, like she does everything, to make herself a victim and someone else the bad guy.

Also, for someone who rattles on and on about her abusive past, why is she leaving her children with men she barely knows so she can waltz off to buy what i assume was either hair dye or febreze for Wully's balls. Doesn't sound like a very good mother to me and seems quite at odds with her past.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

irishlassie

VIP Member
Oh my lord they are all like petulant weans running to mamajac wade mags and Annabelle to clear their names when they are accused of being something jumping in their boxes crying and saying the tried to unalive themselves like it gives them a past

YOUR ALL BULLIES BIG RYDOS GANG AND CHERS GANG!! ALL OF YOU ARE GUILTY OFF IT!!!

Dunno how anybody can sit and justify what they say on that app!

As for toni going for Stacey for going with someone else’s man what about you in contact with Wully behind ross back? Yous only finished before your birthday party 4 weeks ago and you said on live yesterday you have “known” him for ages lisaminelli you hypocrite

I wish slow and Mandy would stop sooking up rydos arse now it’s boring and desperate yous are actually turning into the fan girls you used to slaughter on here

Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
I'm so bored of the lot of them. I think I have Schemetok fatigue.

Most of them are just so repellent; there's nobody to root for. It's exhausting.

KDawg's live last night with the Gloria drama was hilarious because it was low stakes, silly stuff that didn't hurt anybody. And DeeDee took it well.

But most Lives these days are basically "Guess Who: Beast Edition" and i'm so fucking bored of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
Fuck the Royal Wedding. Fuck Ben & JLo.

The real wedding of the century will be this £500 Gofundme extravaganza, watching Uncle Fester and Nanny McPhee waddle down the aisle. I cannot wait. They don't need a photographer, they need a fucking exorcist.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

beebee789

VIP Member
JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

beebee789

VIP Member
Who is Michelle, asking for a friend who might be called Cathy 😭
Michelle is a random woman that came into KDawg's box. She was in a caravan and had a picture of a dog as her profile pic. She was totally monotone and uninterested, so i said "Michelle sounds really happy, has she been taking her dog's tablets again?" and she started on me, saying she was getting her man to come batter me.

Well i was fighting with her and out of the shadows Case25 emerged to tell her "I bet your man doesn't even touch you anymore you boot."

We Tattle tag-teamed her. We called her an armpit and said she sounded like Barry White. The poor woman left the box and went to the comments to say how shocking it was. But we persevered.

The last i heard, Michelle had gone outside and buried her phone for eternity. She sleeps with one eye open and won't be back.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Just came across some woman in Rydo’s box saying how mags follows Aki round and joins lives when he’s in the box just so she can get offended 💀 I am absolutely here for the mags slander

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Toni left the wean with someone who said dodgy stuff and got backlash in the comments so left
For anyone that missed it:
Toni look the bobble out of her wee girls head and the hair was all sticking up so Frankie said
"is that what I use to pick her up"
She asked him to feed her and he said:
"do i just fling the milk over her".

It sounds like he was making jokes about not knowing what do to do with kids cause he doesn't have any, I honestly dont think hes running about grabbing babys by the hair and flinging milk on them.

beebee789

VIP Member
I don't want my posts to come across like I'm denying Toni's trauma; i am not. I believe women and I believe victims, because I know sex crimes can be very hard to prove in court, especially historic ones. I've been through it myself (thank you Dad!) so I'm not unsympathetic. I just have questions.

I have heard people, including Toni, talk a lot about her case so I had assumed there had been convictions and the like given the media coverage. I think i expected there to be more than just allegations and podcasts, given how public her story is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Have a missed 60 mins somewhere... whys slowpoker on live with mags n janice. Is it really her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

specialK21

VIP Member
Have yous been taking gaz n les’s gabbas? Has Louise got you all on the street vallies? Where the fuck has all the jamesy love came from 😭😭
He’s a fully fledged arsehole n no amount of him playing the mr nice guy part will change my mind, it’s all a big act with him.
Canny wait till Steph hits a bad yin again fulla wine n goes tonto 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Why does Cher think shes a hard nut cos she pulled the Bushs hair from behind my granny would leather her. And callin ppl black bastards is fuckin disgusting man, clearly learnt nothing ...how are people still entertaining the fat nanny mcphee bastard.
Collage_2022-08-24_07_55_40~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

beebee789

VIP Member
Case25 is officially excommunicated from the Church of Tattle for throwing 20ps at Parthiban.

Please tell your friends and family not to feed her any gossip if you see her begging on the streets of TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bromance

Chatty Member
Was nice to hear someone call Mags Mac Meal out. Alana did it without screaming or shouting and got her point across. You are blinded to the actions of people you like on this app!

beebee789

VIP Member
Let's just hope that Wade is better at serial killing than building houses, cos if he's no most of his victims must die of old fucking age.

• Haha