JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C9140BB6-83F8-44AD-AD2B-A1A625F8E372.jpeg

Small John is clearly a trolling mastermind and is in no way totally obvious….

To be fair it was patently bleeping obvious that gnome had fake accounts. I remember ages ago cher was beefing with someone and couldn’t see their live as they had her blocked, so she got John to go in to it on one of his accounts so she could see it and live stream it on her own live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Small John is probably that Wade character. Sitting wanking away thinking he has the full of scheme tok fooled. Rubbing his wee bald head in amusement. Must be looking for a thinner version of Cher, hence the scuddy pic request from Lez.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
His email addresses are so predictable. All I can think about is the scene in trainspotting 2 where they're stealing the bank cards and all the pins are 1690.. bet small John's password to his phone and his pin etc are all 1690 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m really looking forward to her excuse for this behaviour. It’s apparently in retaliation to an account saying johns email address was used for kisstheringpucker.
Who knows but I always knew she was as bad as John just hadn’t been caught on live saying it!
Absolutely fkn shocking ! She gies me the boak. Absolute oxygen thief 😡🤡🤡🤡

Does anyone know what the drama with mags and that is ? I caught the end of paranormals live and they were going on about a setup or something and mags not being ok🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
With Cher and her hilarious failure of a Gofundme, it just helps to prove a point I've been thinking about.

People don't like Cher. People only watch Cher cos she houses the drama.

Cher is the Tiktok version of a toilet; it's where all the shites gather. But a toilet doesn't have a personality of its own, any redeeming qualities. You go to the toilet for a shite, not to enjoy the shitter. She's got nothing going for her and every other day reveals herself to be a tragically disgusting waste of space. She's a racist, drug dealing, bullying Trunchbull-lookalike and even her own kids don't want anything to do with her.

Cher made her name on Tiktok via latching onto Rosie Bush's drama like the vampire leech that she is. She's never made original content or had a witty thought in her 400 years of life. Cher is not funny. Cher is not smart. Cher is nothing beyond a place for hideous beasts like Toni Louise to pop up in a box and spew their bile into the world. And people watch because of that.

But the thing Cher needs to realise is that she is replaceable. There is nothing unique about her and someone else who isn't a racist trash bleep could quite as easily fill her place as Scottish Drama Monger tomorrow. Cher is making enemies she can't afford to have.

Her days of relevance on this app are numbered. Somebody phone a plumber, we need a new toilet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I see Randy Rydo is copying Kdawgs lives now he had foreign guys up dancing to dj badboy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what the drama with mags and that is ? I caught the end of paranormals live and they were going on about a setup or something and mags not being ok🤷‍♀️
Aki and his lot fabricated a screenshot saying that one of them pedalo hunter folk has been done for possessing images. Obvious troll is obvious. Well as you can imagine fags bunter jumped in the box and done what she does best, rose to the bait. The rest is history. If that woman would just go outside once in a while and touch grass, her life would be a lot less stressful.

Reactions: 12
Aki and his lot fabricated a screenshot saying that one of them pedalo hunter folk has been done for possessing images. Obvious troll is obvious. Well as you can imagine fags bunter jumped in the box and done what she does best, rose to the bait. The rest is history. If that woman would just go outside once in a while and touch grass, her life would be a lot less stressful.
I dont get why they all bite to aki its clear to see what hes doing but they are too thick to put it together 🤦‍♀️😂

Was it not one of the sts mob that got caught sending messages ect to a child a couple years ago on fb ? The guy was from Motherwell I remember that much but not positive if it was sts or another hunter group

Reactions: 1
He reels that dafty in all the time 😂🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a riddy at the whole lot. Blanco, noodle nut talking to this guy like he’s simple. I don’t get it, it’s no funny at all.

• Heart
Why does Cher think shes a hard nut cos she pulled the Bushs hair from behind my granny would leather her. And callin ppl black bastards is fuckin disgusting man, clearly learnt nothing ...how are people still entertaining the fat nanny mcphee bastard.

Reactions: 16
Why does Cher think shes a hard nut cos she pulled the Bushs hair from behind my granny would leather her. And callin ppl black bastards is fuckin disgusting man, clearly learnt nothing ...how are people still entertaining the fat nanny mcphee bastard.
She ghosts all her wee gang members when she gets fed up with them , she is clearly a nasty biatch , betime the wedding comes toni and duggy and danielle will be replaced, they 3 used to be likeable now they are rude arrogant bum lickers - LT got toni spot on , she doesnt let cher breathe lol, duggy is a cheeky git now as well , danielle is scared to go into other lives with her pals

Remember the days when Cher used the Bush for clout when small John was enjoying being bummed in Barlinnie? It’s changed days, she seems to think she’s a hard nut. Must be easy when you don’t leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.