JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pishin maself 🤣🤣 just luv kdawg 🤣🤣
Kdawg is great. The people she lets in her box, not so much. And I don't mean Parthiban. I mean the locals. 😏

I won't name names, but it rhymes with a Rihanna song.

(It doesn't)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am still trying to work out how these usernames relate to a Rihanna song 😭 😭
That was me 🙋🏻‍♀️🙈😂
I was reading what was on the bottom of the live and no her actual name🤨🤣

She was talking in riddles it’s maybe Dugheed
Definitely no Dugheed 😂

I thought the Rihanna’s song was just called diamonds so how can there be a last word😭😭
Aye alright I made a mistake in the name of the song…leave me alone I hadn’t taken taken my medication 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kdawg is great. The people she lets in her box, not so much. And I don't mean Parthiban. I mean the locals. 😏

I won't name names, but it rhymes with a Rihanna song.

(It doesn't)
Prince took a while to get into it then he was dancing away lovin life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kdawg has twinned the Scottish schemes with Africa today 😂
I love her new pals from Saudi Arabia & Nigeria . Prince from Nigeria is so chilled just watching the chaos unfold 😂 love how jealous Nan got when Prince out danced him 😂😂😂😂 Parthibans a dirty bugger😭

Shame some vile wee troll had to ruin the only decent thing that’s on that app right now, Kdawgs away to her bed she sounded pure down. Horrible wee bastard she was like what do you want me to do to make you happy , do myself in 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Shame some vile wee troll had to ruin the only decent thing that’s on that app right now, Kdawgs away to her bed she sounded pure down. Horrible wee bastard she was like what do you want me to do to make you happy , do myself in 🙁
I missed the end. What happened?

Reactions: 4
I missed the end. What happened?
A troll was in saying he was outing her face , name , putting the videos up of her when she burnt her fringe saying they were putting up a lot worse. She was like there is no worse said she was having a bipolar episode at the time n everyone’s already seen it. But they kept going on n on.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A troll was in saying he was outing her face , name , putting the videos up of her when she burnt her fringe saying they were putting up a lot worse. She was like there is no worse said she was having a bipolar episode at the time n everyone’s already seen it. But they kept going on n on.
Have Duggy and Polo no got better things to do with their time. Absolute morons.

That’s bleeping vile btw, why can’t these cunts just live and let live! They’ll actual never learn and you know that’s definitely some other wee bam from scheme tok that doesn’t like her popularity

Have Duggy and Polo no got better things to do with their time. Absolute morons.
won’t be happy til they make someone top themselves

That’s bleeping vile btw, why can’t these cunts just live and let live! They’ll actual never learn and you know that’s definitely some other wee bam from scheme tok that doesn’t like her popularity
Folk like her for her personality, she’s no begging, is extremely pc obviously well brought up , & is so entertaining, they canny handle that somebody is well liked it’s sad as duck jealous wee bastard whoever it is

Reactions: 14
Well I spent the afternoon howling at her with Prince and Partyban when I should have been working. KD is a breath of fresh air for Scottish TikTok ffs!

• Heart
Hahaha theres Polos dad downloading the app to come on & tell everyone that Miss JJ is a grass 😂😭🙈!!! Crime mob have also been listening into his phone calls.

• Haha
Well I spent the afternoon howling at her with Prince and Partyban when I should have been working. KD is a breath of fresh air for Scottish TikTok ffs!
So entertaining, she’s telt them DJ Badboy is the Scottish national anthem 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Polos needing a long stay in a padded cell by the sounds of things 💀 that boys head is fried

• Haha
Hahaha theres Polos dad downloading the app to come on & tell everyone that Miss JJ is a grass 😂😭🙈!!! Crime mob have also been listening into his phone calls.
That boys no well & his Da shouldn’t be encouraging it , he’s a pure fantasist

Reactions: 5
Do they think there part of the bleeping sopranos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.