JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she after another move? Wonder who will be first on the scene today reporting live for schemetok news πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
Her voice 😳😳😳😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Here see if there’s another one woman protest today can someone screen record seeing as I’m at my work, that gave me hours of entertainment the last time😭😭

• Haha
Here see if there’s another one woman protest today can someone screen record seeing as I’m at my work, that gave me hours of entertainment the last time😭😭
Same I’m working til 2 so any screen recordings of that or of Wee Les telling us how Wade was asking for skuddy photies of her or her outing him as the next Ted Bundy greatly appreciated πŸ˜‚

• Haha
So we're all on the lookout for the next beast outting and/or Lez from Lez n Gaz's scuddy pics....lets go tattlers πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Toni thinks she has big hard women cher protecting her, she will get dropped soon like the rest , she will be added to big list of them that cher has ghosted !! the wedding fund is at Β£275 - what does that tell you about Chers popularity?? ... 14K followers !!!! embarrassing , 100% she thought she would get a few grand
That go fund me for her wedding actually pissed me right off. U want to get married then u get off ur big old arse and graft to pay for it ! Fkn cheeky beggy bassa 😑. Im glad she only has a couple of hundred quid....even thats too much imo 🀐😬

That go fund me for her wedding actually pissed me right off. U want to get married then u get off ur big old arse and graft to pay for it ! Fkn cheeky beggy bassa 😑. Im glad she only has a couple of hundred quid....even thats too much imo 🀐😬
14K+ loyal followers and Β£275 in the go fund me - oopppsss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am howling πŸ˜‚ i just remembered i got asked last night on another thread if i was a scottish tiktokker because of my profile picture….cheeky bleep must have thought i was actually Bushy baws 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooooo is the house Wades building, actually his safe house and he's on the run? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It took 1 year and 45 days to build the Empire State Building. What's taking Wade so long?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.