Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor BJ has had to lower herself to buy bean bags for the deck.😢 But she reminded everyone she needed furniture, just couldnt afford it. Tacky

Don't think some of her clients are very bright.🤔 That top box will be rocketed forward, that seat belt will do nothing. Hopefully they don't use the same concept with their children

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor BJ has had to lower herself to buy bean bags for the deck.😢 But she reminded everyone she needed furniture, just couldnt afford it. Tacky

Don't think some of her clients are very bright.🤔 That top box will be rocketed forward, that seat belt will do nothing. Hopefully they don't use the same concept with their children
Bean bags and beans can be expensive too! …dumbass, she obviously has the $$.. just face it Jess, you’ve “subtly” 🎣🎣 and no companies are gagging to gift you free furniture - just bite the bullet and PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!
You may have to cut down from 167586 beauty treatments a week to 167582, but maybe that’s a sacrifice you’ll just have to make! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s so yuck how she is always hinting at free stuff, I’m sure she was aiming at mitre 10 to gift the free timber for the deck, now the furniture 🤢
Will it be the driveway next?

We haven’t seen the car wrapped and it’s tacky signage yet? 🎂 🍰 🧁 🍩 JJBB

Reactions: 7
Bean bags and beans can be expensive too! …dumbass, she obviously has the $$.. just face it Jess, you’ve “subtly” 🎣🎣 and no companies are gagging to gift you free furniture - just bite the bullet and PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!
You may have to cut down from 167586 beauty treatments a week to 167582, but maybe that’s a sacrifice you’ll just have to make! 🙄🙄

Why didn't she organize that with briscoes 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so yuck how she is always hinting at free stuff, I’m sure she was aiming at mitre 10 to gift the free timber for the deck, now the furniture 🤢
Will it be the driveway next?

We haven’t seen the car wrapped and it’s tacky signage yet? 🎂 🍰 🧁 🍩 JJBB
Her best buddy Gemma has been doing the same thing, hinting for freebies.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Lots of head touching and face scratching this post. Can't believe she still makes their coffees in disposable cups. Didn't they all receive China ones🤷

Haha yup! The ones she ordered for the "new store"... bet they are still being used at her house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably wishes her collab was with Freedom, where she got the cream sofas from. Cant understand why she wouldn't support Briscoes. Maybe because Edba doesn't buy from them and she'd have to lie like Scammy, pretending her items were from expensive places

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it bizarre she’s posted a pic of her friend breastfeeding in her weekend dump? I’m all for normalising BFing but I would feel ick even with my closest of friends posting a picture of me to their 1000s of bots followers

• Heart
Anyone else find it bizarre she’s posted a pic of her friend breastfeeding in her weekend dump? I’m all for normalising BFing but I would feel ick even with my closest of friends posting a picture of me to their 1000s of bots followers
Her friend is also an ✨influencer✨ and probably doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another bad one! This would have been the third bad one in 1 week! Does anyone Remember the raspberry review? It's now been deleted 🤔 how does she get away with getting them deleted it was a legit review they even had pics?!?!?!
So is that saying they put out their food the day before, and it stays in the cabinets over night for sale the following day. That way they don't have to get up early for work🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a pity she doesn't put the same effort into how she treats her own paying customers.
Instead she mocks and belittled them in videos, deletes any justified reviews so she doesn't have to take feedback on board and basically acts like a right boujee witch.

She clearly read tattle today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg that Pavlova she just made in the air fryer is flat as duck it isn't a good recipe 🤣🤣🤣 hence why she had to chuck buttercrem on it

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.