Just Jess #3 Be careful what you wish for "Just Jess", the staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, 'cause we all stand like that when we're waiting for our smoothie 🙄

Also, home pilates slay = $3000 better spent elsewhere, like, oh I dunno - your business???
Here’s my smoothie recipe
- Frozen mango
- Frozen passionfuit
- Spinach
- HERES MY ASS
- Milk
- Water
- My woman who I’m “Single White Femaleing” who literally doesn’t know I’m alive bEsTiE Edna’s protein powder
- Normally frozen banana but I don’t have any 😢 🎣🎣 @bonita Bananas please colab with me!

🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Good to see BJ maintains the same hygiene levels at home, as her business🤢. Picks up dogs ball it had it it's mouth, puts hand in fruit bag, then uses same hand for greens. Noice 🤦 dog saliva flavoured smoothie

I thought exact same thing! I would never eat anything she makes 🤢🤢🤢 if she dosnt care for herself you can bet she dosnt care about customers

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who you continuously trying to convince here Jess?? 🙄
#housemade #ijustpouredBarkerscouliintothispotandamstiringitforthegram 🫠🫠

IMG_9239.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who you continuously trying to convince here Jess?? 🙄
#housemade #ijustpouredBarkerscouliintothispotandamstiringitforthegram 🫠🫠

View attachment 2516883
The fact she keeps saying this is a CLEAR giveaway that they don't 🤣🤣 and we have all seen the bottles
---
Are we going to change our name? Cry saying the last 2 reviews that are both bad are customers who are wrong? So we need "followers " to lie and give us 5 stars

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she keeps saying this is a CLEAR giveaway that they don't 🤣🤣 and we have all seen the bottles
---
Are we going to change our name? Cry saying the last 2 reviews that are both bad are customers who are wrong? So we need "followers " to lie and give us 5 stars
Bakels do it, and I'm thinking the stirring of the Bakels Boysenberry filling in the pan is nothing more than acting. She's pretending they make it, when they just use it straight out of the Bakels container. But anything to convince the Gram🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bakels do it, and I'm thinking the stirring of the Bakels Boysenberry filling in the pan is nothing more than acting. She's pretending they make it, when they just use it straight out of the Bakels container. But anything to convince the Gram🤣
She only ever stirs it in a pan. I want to see her actually make it, step by step and then use it. She won’t because she can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s a lot of stock left at this time…..
---
Tbh 5 years ago, I would have made the trip to somewhere like that and spend $$ getting some treats

In 2023, Im careful with $$$ and it has to be worth what I’m buying for and hers just isn’t

I think she’s missed the boat for that sort of bakery and excess would have been in fashion

Whipped has variety, and they turn out the cakes from what is shown on SM

And our liquidated friend was similar to
Whipped. The main was cakes (and fudge) and the other stuff supported it - she took on too much debt and expanded too fast

Her business model isn’t quite right, cos to
Rent a shop originally and open a couple of days for tiny hours. Odd

Her choice of wording is always just so 🤮!!
“I MADE Jay” 🤢🤮🤬
…so he’s spending HIS long weekend building YOU your deck…are you working Sat and Sun? Bet you’re not!
Really 🎣🎣🎣 HARD for that outdoor furniture!!
Perhaps you shouldn’t have spent your money on that Pilates machine and hair extensions and nails!

IMG_9249.jpeg

• Angry
“I MADE Jay” 🤢🤮🤬
…so he’s spending HIS long weekend building YOU your deck…are you working Sat and Sun? Bet you’re not!
Perhaps you shouldn’t have spent your money on that Pilates machine and hair extensions and nails!

View attachment 2518766
Jay seems such a nice, long suffering guy. He puts up with all her spending, her OF-type poses and posts, and works so hard. Will BJ be working this long weekend. I don't think so, but Jay will be building the deck. Like a busman's holiday for him.😢 Maybe he wanted to go fishing the weekend 🎣
The influencer begging for outdoor furniture is really tacky

• Sad
“I MADE Jay” 🤢🤮🤬

View attachment 2518766

She splurges the money on unnecessary tit like extensions, beauty treatments etc then cries she can't afford wardrobe or outdoor furniture hoping she will get that free cause she's wasted her money on other stuff

• Angry
One minute she's calling her, her bestie, next she posts this drunken picture🤢 Friends don't do that in public. Is this her way of getting even. How embarrassing for sera, not a professional image.

It's almost petty. Could imagine BJ would just turn round and say it was a joke, but in a public platform where she's tagged the person? No she put this up for a reason😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Well of course he doesn’t!
…you literally wouldn’t “allow” it!
He’s so severely under her thumb and whipped, he MUST do whatever Princess Jess wants! 🤬🤬
IMG_9259.jpeg

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.