Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whenever you move from a completed home to a project there is always a certain amount of "what have I done!"

We moved a couple of months before Christmas and are living in 2 rooms, the only heating we've had is a wood burner in the kitchen.

For the outside our house looks lovely - but from inside it's been gutted upstairs and downstairs is either empty rooms, or rooms storing stuff (waiting to be gutted)... it'll be lovely in the end - but i'm not going to lie - I miss my old, clean, tidy, warm home...

Reactions: 7
She seems like one of those people who thrive on stress, always got too much on her plate.
I think she’s taken on quite a big task with the new house. I guess it wouldn’t be too bad if we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic, she could crack on, but I imagine she’s going to be facing lots of delays ahead before she can create her perfect “forever” home...

Reactions: 2
She seems like one of those people who thrive on stress, always got too much on her plate.
I think she’s taken on quite a big task with the new house. I guess it wouldn’t be too bad if we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic, she could crack on, but I imagine she’s going to be facing lots of delays ahead before she can create her perfect “forever” home...
Im not she does thrive on it, as she looks sick all the time... and well err stressed!
I think she is expected to over achieve and having too much on her plate is her way of doing it.

Reactions: 1
Im not she does thrive on it, as she looks sick all the time... and well err stressed!
I think she is expected to over achieve and having too much on her plate is her way of doing it.
I think she looks I’ll.maybe she has ms. She’s very grey looking. She’d need to worry about her health rather than a house. Her house was perfect

She was always reeling off all the things she had to do in a day along with popping down to Cornwall and back whilst organising her justalittlemeet... mind you she didn’t look as ragged as she does now.

I think she looks I’ll.maybe she has ms. She’s very grey looking. She’d need to worry about her health rather than a house. Her house was perfect
She won’t say what her illness is.. if it is MS then taking on that type of project would be a nightmare for her.

She was always reeling off all the things she had to do in a day along with popping down to Cornwall and back whilst organising her justalittlemeet... mind you she didn’t look as ragged as she does now.

She won’t say what her illness is.. if it is MS then taking on that type of project would be a nightmare for her.
I hope she don’t have it. But she does look wreaked.

She likes to titillate her followers, doesn’t she?
Anything for attention. And as for her mystery illness - she’s dangled it like a carrot several times now without fully disclosing what is the actual matter with her. So she just needs to shut up or spill the beans. Can’t stand attention seekers. Also she does use a filter so that doesn’t help and she’s always been petite and very slim - look at past photos of years ago. I’m sure she is stressed and probably looks tired, but then they are adults and have taken on this huge project during a global pandemic. I’m sure this huge project, was a case of keeping up with the Jones’s- something to brag about and show off. No doubt she’s now worried that given the current circumstances she may not be getting the deals she wanted from companies who may have to tighten their purse strings in order to survive. Maybe she could actually start putting her hands in her pockets and help these companies by buying and recommending them, instead of taking all the time, writing a blog and never mentioning them again! Just a little thought. She may be struggling to get anyone in to Leathouse given restrictions - hence no second income coming in. No doubt she will continue to use her poor kids to help her get those pennies in with plenty of adverts 😡

Reactions: 6
Let's face it she's never been busy! She just makes it sound like she is. All she ever has on her list is popping to Waitrose, working on a mood board and feeding the ponies. She's justalittlefraud when it comes to sounding busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's face it she's never been busy! She just makes it sound like she is. All she ever has on her list is popping to Waitrose, working on a mood board and feeding the ponies. She's justalittlefraud when it comes to sounding busy.
👏 This!!!

She likes to titillate her followers, doesn’t she?
Has she forgotten that we are in the middle of a pandemic and nearly a thousand people died yesterday and nobody really cares about her project 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. She should say what’s she got to say and get on with it. Trying to get people ‘excited’ about their lives is just turning me more and more off these privileged Instagrammers. I’m much more interest in the wonderful key workers who are keeping this country going. Rant over 🤬🤬.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And that shell art tit

Reactions: 5
Has she forgotten that we are in the middle of a pandemic and nearly a thousand people died yesterday and nobody really cares about her project 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. She should say what’s she got to say and get on with it. Trying to get people ‘excited’ about their lives is just turning me more and more off these privileged Instagrammers. I’m much more interest in the wonderful key workers who are keeping this country going. Rant over 🤬🤬.
It’s a strange place isn’t it. There are some beautiful interior accounts (am not talking the bland ones smattered in various filters which hurt your eyes, such as housebuild and Berkshire build). Really talented individuals who might have done one swipe up and that’s for a pot of paint, after telling you what the paint is anyway. Then there are the ones where they’re obviously a little bit thick but monied. Swiping the hell up of everything. Nothing inspirational at all. They also lie a lot!! As for SJ, she’s not an interior designer by any stretch. She dangles a lot of carrots and she really, really should ease off on using that little girl so much.

I’d be raging tbh. Especially if they’ve not got the one you ordered and paid for in stock.

I’d be pissed off too. But I wouldn’t share it on social media when people are dying, losing their jobs etc
Every day people loose their job and die but the wheels of the world keep turning. Covid doesn’t own the rights to that.

OMG WHY is it that Instagrammers think everything in life that happens to them is so important that they must share it with thousands of strangers???? When did this become a thing? They seem to thrive off any drama.We are always having to send stuff back either because it’s wrong or faulty, but we just do it without posting endless stories about it 🥱

Reactions: 10
OMG WHY is it that Instagrammers think everything in life that happens to them is so important that they must share it with thousands of strangers???? When did this become a thing? They seem to thrive off any drama.We are always having to send stuff back either because it’s wrong or faulty, but we just do it without posting endless stories about it 🥱
It's the ones who have done something (painted a room)... and tells us they'll be a big reveal at 5pm...
I like "some" home accounts... but it really bugs me that they think people are that interested in their room to get all excited about a room reveal.. odd!

Oh boo hoo! she’s got the wrong Mac... 1st world problems eh?!
Exactly, who cares? Not me. Yes it’s annoying but either tell the story, lament or don’t. Don’t half do it. There’s nothing more irritating when someone is desperate for attention and a continual woe is me pity party chat saying “anyway...I’m going, no really I’m off... I’m busy... I’m important” She’s a total self entitled boring brat.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.