Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to try and romanticise everything with the wood fire and quads when in reality you’d be seething at the thoughts of the huge plumbing bill after coughing up 2mil for the gaff !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves to try and romanticise everything with the wood fire and quads when in reality you’d be seething at the thoughts of the huge plumbing bill after coughing up 2mil for the gaff !!
Yes! There’ll be a shed of kiln dried logs somewhere. Knowing you’re moving to a house with a fire in winter that would be on the list of ‘things to do’.

Reactions: 7
Yes! There’ll be a shed of kiln dried logs somewhere. Knowing you’re moving to a house with a fire in winter that would be on the list of ‘things to do’.
You would've thought so, it's what we did.

They are either really naive/stupid... or she thinks her followers are... Any wood they pick up today will have to be stored in the dry for a good long while before they can actually use it.

Reactions: 5
You would've thought so, it's what we did.

They are either really naive/stupid... or she thinks her followers are... Any wood they pick up today will have to be stored in the dry for a good long while before they can actually use it.
Oh this is totally for show. She knows her followers are totally gormlous. Chance to mention the field, the wood, the quad.

Reactions: 8
She’s always been slim but she doesn’t look too good at the moment.

I know she has implied she has health issues a while back.

Reactions: 2
Imagine the mortgage repayments. They may gather as much wood as possible ♥

I’m still getting the vibe she’s not as thrilled about the move as she’s trying to make out. There’s an undertone of poor me, wtf have I done to all of her stories. Maybe it wasn’t entirely her choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

She epitomises white priviledge, white fragility and first world problems!! There's always a moany undertone to everything in her life.

She’ll probably keep quiet about the chickens, as someone has already had a go that legally the chickens should be inside because of avian flu. If they were inside then how could a fox get them etc etc

Reactions: 9
Did she delete the chickens post? I deffo sense she is feeling overwhelmed. It’s an enormous undertaking. How she left her beautiful warm family time Xmas week to go to a cold old house is beyond me.
Actually why she is making the move is beyond me. They have all they ever need or want, healthy kids, holiday home, business opportunities too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.