Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new house is just down the road from the old one, I would have thought she would have gone in the other direction....but this one is a good plot for doing whatever you want.
Where her land ends there is the west coast train line, So no one will ever build on that land and she can pretty much do as she pleases.

Reactions: 6
If you’d like to stay at leat house please message. Is she reading the room! Don’t travel.

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but as someone that is an architect and studied for years to become one it really annoys me seeing all these insta - designers that think getting an on-trend kitchen means they can do what architects do! we study for years and what we do is a skill yes some people do have a good eye but there is far more to it than how it looks. Context, circulation etc there's so many things they miss the mark on!

Reactions: 20
I think SJ likes to think of herself as an interior designer, yet everything she does is exactly like the other insta huns and can be found on Pinterest. Also she does go on about how she sorts out electrics, plumbing etc...well her brother in law is an electrician and maybe does plumbing - he always comes to help as does her father, who is either in the building industry or trade. They are always hands on with leathouse renovations...so I think she has a lot of help.
Also, won’t she need a cleaner, Gardener? I live in a fairly big house and clean it myself, whilst working, with 2 kids and a dog, and it can be a right chore...SJs project house is huge. There’s no way I could clean it, renovate and run family life - and make sure all animals are taken care of! Not enough hours in the day!

Reactions: 9
They will employ a very expensive architect to design either a new build or a renovation of that house.
The Tom Howley will design the kitchen and utility.
Porters Bathrooms may even do the bathrooms.
She'll buzz around picking paint colours and fabrics.

She will definitely need staff at that house, there is absolutely no question.

Reactions: 8
To be fair she did say if it’s within your Tier .

Still greedy though ! She will need it to pay the electric on that fountain 😆

Reactions: 10
Hello don’t miss the points....this is classic sj

1. Content went like a lot . Like off a cliff. New project needed. Engagement rate poor. Stable standard of Amazon etc Hudson’s home, etc so poor. So predictable it was clear it just started to go south.
Like a lot. Can you imagine if any of her followers knew about tattle ?!?? We Should message bomb and everyone say or comment on one her quotes to look at tattle.com. Shall we do it @Rosiepie lets Marshall the troops for a co-ordinated effort.
2. Literally 100k people believed the last “ build”“was actually big. FAir play it looked nicer. Sj did that well. But...”It turned a 1974sqft house to 2599sftt. Well done. Just well publicised standard small (really small) reno- But jesus over stated. Abd that’s is the sj effect. Great 😌photos don’t mean space -or saving - but free kitchen went well. And that’s it’s. Of course it’s good of your followers think it’s huge. But for followers if you keep saying it is big - at least gullible followers will believe.
3. Sj comes across out of breath walking and also like the girl we all allude to. This house is beyond her status (you can see how nouveau)but now she is there (ie has a big house)- she can put a pool in. She is desperate to be seen to be at the top. But her changes will be chavtastic

fact is this house is sj. Dated. Confused. But the art of the possible - that is the kicker able to add some nouveau touches - luckily I am going pool - 12-1on - do you back against me?? That’s what you would do if that nouveau abd that unable to afford to do the main project. Like I said weeks ago. Superficial first.Watch me be right. They donot even have 20% of what they need to read develop so get ready for i I y predicated placeholders.

they won’t remodel. They will put a pool in. Then make the barn a glass front. In two years.

in between times obs whatever the house build did (as long as free) they willdo. This is an idol account

my conclusion- sjhas a lovely house witb style money and Vision. . She recreates what the housebuild does. What style the clutter does- but this timebigger garden, less money and certainly less style.
Ps it’s bigger.
pps it’s bigger
Pppps it’s bigger wait mark my word _ pool firstView attachment 354519

Bigger than required. Personality confused. Available for the highest bidder. Barbour tastic. The blue print to follow the housebuild (pool next is obvious after today’s “stories”)

nouveau is an understatement
Bloody hell that hurt my brain reading that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still hasn’t shown us The Princess Scarlet room 🥺🥺. Don’t worry hun, we’ve seen it all on the estate agents details. Maybe she will treat us for Christmas Eve 🙄🙄. Sitting on the edge of my chair over here #getoveryourself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ve been shown the “apartment” at the back of the house where the modern kitchen is

Reactions: 2
It’s atrocious- basically just a huge agricultural shed with a corrugated iron roof? If she makes this even a bit nice she’s a bloody magician. You can polish a turd. Best thing for it would be to flatten it

Reactions: 9
Looking at the floorplan It is basically three homes glued together with a storage barn in the middle.
It’s multigenerational living, isn’t it? Very Italian.

The big heavy bedroom furniture, scooter and ‘Grandma’s Kitchen’ belonged to nonna and nonno. The modern living room and kitchen belonged to the daughter/daughter-in-law. The third living space must have belonged to another arm of the family.

It looks as though they owned the property since before internet real estate records so it must have been in the family for a long time, well before Berkhamstead became a sought after area. It probably began as a family run market farm. The beamed ceiling in one area makes me think they added a huge shed next to the original cottage for more living and agricultural storage space and then they kept adding bits on. Despite its size, they probably didn’t have gardeners and cleaners as so many family members were living on the premises.

It’s a really awful house, isn’t it?

Far too big for a family of five. It has to be a bulldoze and rebuild job.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.