Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But has she got enough clout to use the “I’ve 119k followers on Instagram (but only 1.2k on Facebook) and I’m going to tell them all how terrible you are” line....?
Ive dealt with Argos before and found them really helpful.

Reactions: 4
For me the most surprising part of this is that she bought the iMac from Argos, I would have thought she’d have got it direct from Apple or, failing that, John Lewis.

Reactions: 26
Oh she's playing her do you know who i am on Insta card. Haha, good one sj you privileged prick....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But has she got enough clout to use the “I’ve 119k followers on Instagram (but only 1.2k on Facebook) and I’m going to tell them all how terrible you are” line....?
Ive dealt with Argos before and found them really helpful.
If she thinks she could shame Argos thru this IG posting, she’s in for a big surprise! Because despite her 119k followers, despite these followers own rants or sympathies for her, when push comes to shove, she/they will be the one to make concessions. Did she think she can turn off followers from Argos due to this anecdotal experience?

Reactions: 6
She only shares the good companies...what she means is that she will only share companies that pay her to promote or gift her.
If she thinks her rant will make people reconsider using Argos I think she needs to think again. I am surprised she bought it from Argos but then again maybe they had a better deal online at the time of purchase. Do we think Argos are shaking in their boots now this ‘famous instagrammer’ (I am joking btw) is naming and shaming them online 🤣
And if her chickens died as a result of her not following guidelines then that is very sad indeed. I love chickens! Funny how she isn’t sharing that news.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She only shares the good companies...what she means is that she will only share companies that pay her to promote or gift her.
If she thinks her rant will make people reconsider using Argos I think she needs to think again. I am surprised she bought it from Argos but then again maybe they had a better deal online at the time of purchase. Do we think Argos are shaking in their boots now this ‘famous instagrammer’ (I am joking btw) is naming and shaming them online 🤣
And if her chickens died as a result of her not following guidelines then that is very sad indeed. I love chickens! Funny how she isn’t sharing that news.
With the chickens it wasn’t just a guideline it was a legal requirement hence why she’s been so very quiet on the subject. Can she be reported to DEFRA?

Reactions: 8
With the chickens it wasn’t just a guideline it was a legal requirement hence why she’s been so very quiet on the subject. Can she be reported to DEFRA?
What is the legal requirement? Locked in at night? Just asking as I’ve seen a few showing picks of their ‘The Good life’ chickens roaming.

Reactions: 1
What is the legal requirement? Locked in at night? Just asking as I’ve seen a few showing picks of their ‘The Good life’ chickens roaming.
Biosecurity measures in place as far back as November 2020 but tightened up early to mid December making it a legal requirement to keep all birds (including pet chickens) indoors (ie secure covered shelter).

From the gov.uk website....
Avian Influenza Prevention Zone
An Avian Influenza Prevention Zone (AIPZ) has been declared across the whole of England effective from 5pm on 11 November 2020 with additional housing measures in force from 14 December 2020. The AIPZ means all bird keepers in England (whether they have pet birds, commercial flocks or just a few birds in a backyard flock) are required by law to take a range of biosecurity precautions including from the 14 December 2020 keeping their birds indoors except in very specific circumstances.

Reactions: 3
Biosecurity measures in place as far back as November 2020 but tightened up early to mid December making it a legal requirement to keep all birds (including pet chickens) indoors (ie secure covered shelter).

From the gov.uk website....
Avian Influenza Prevention Zone
An Avian Influenza Prevention Zone (AIPZ) has been declared across the whole of England effective from 5pm on 11 November 2020 with additional housing measures in force from 14 December 2020. The AIPZ means all bird keepers in England (whether they have pet birds, commercial flocks or just a few birds in a backyard flock) are required by law to take a range of biosecurity precautions including from the 14 December 2020 keeping their birds indoors except in very specific circumstances.
Ah thank you. I know a good few not doing this then!!

I get she’s pissed off about the MAC, yes it’s Argos fault for apparently giving her the wrong one, but how can she prove it? She can’t. They should’ve checked when they picked it up. I’m sure plenty of people actually do this intentionally.
I’m actually embarrassed for her to put it Instagram about.. if it was gifted I’m sure she’d have no complaints..

Reactions: 10
As if the police are going to get involved! Also, she does not look well at all 🥴

Reactions: 9
Catching up, been following her moving journey. Not that I’m jealous, but just curious how do they do it? Just how!?

Reactions: 1
Can I ask how you specifically know about the demise of the poor chickens? Facebook has been mentioned but where-it’s not her ‘fan page’ 🙄 is someone on here on her ‘exclusive’ friend list?

Ah thank you. I know a good few not doing this then!!
To be fair in their defence some may not even know. If you’re only keeping a few chickens as pets unless a farmer or somebody in the know tells you I’m not sure many of the “pet chicken” keepers would necessarily have found out. It’s not like it’s been all over the news.

Can I ask how you specifically know about the demise of the poor chickens? Facebook has been mentioned but where-it’s not her ‘fan page’ 🙄 is someone on here on her ‘exclusive’ friend list?
It was mentioned earlier in this thread. I think somebody is linked to her Facebook page.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.