Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Well done to @Igglepiggle531 - for the thread title!

Very vague overview, please feel free to add!!!

SJ and her insta perfect family have relocated to a new home. One can only hope it’s big enough...

Exciting times for brands to give her more free stuff in exchange for riveting ads.

Reactions: 13
Found the new thread!!! Well done for creating - I didn’t have a clue! 😂😂

Any ideas yet where they relocated too?

Reactions: 4
Found the new thread!!! Well done for creating - I didn’t have a clue! 😂😂

Any ideas yet where they relocated too?
honestly - it’s a terrifying experience. I’ve probably done something wrong 🙈

No one is 100% - the general feeling is not too far away from their last place.

Reactions: 3
honestly - it’s a terrifying experience. I’ve probably done something wrong 🙈

No one is 100% - the general feeling is not too far away from their last place.
You did well! I’ve asked admin to close the other thread (didn’t know if you had already asked). Hopefully everyone will transfer over do we can still moan about the oldest 35 year old I’ve ever seen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You did well! I’ve asked admin to close the other thread (didn’t know if you had already asked). Hopefully everyone will transfer over do we can still moan about the oldest 35 year old I’ve ever seen 😂😂
That made me laugh! 👵🏻

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where they have moved to or if they have stayed local to where they were? Wonder what the old house sold for

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where they have moved to or if they have stayed local to where they were? Wonder what the old house sold for
Apparently the general opinion is they have stayed local. They sold privately and bought privately so no info will be forthcoming until the sale is registered then I presume you will still be able to see what they sold for (right love sold prices). Will need their previous address though. Not sure how we will find out what they bought for if we don’t actually know where they have moved to exactly. Come on girls get your Sherlock Holmes head on 😂😂

wel they definitely haven’t gone far because they are in berko this eve . They must have a lot of land now and I’m convinced it’s up Ashley green

I think it might be a farm in Ashley Green. There was a 7 bedroom farmhouse requiring modernisation with land and outbuildings. It was with Knight Frank. If you look at the pictures, one of which is the drive, it looks exactly like the entrance where they filmed walking the ponies to.

Reactions: 7
It probably comes with a cottage and they have moved into that while they renovate, just a thought.

Reactions: 6
It probably comes with a cottage and they have moved into that while they renovate, just a thought.
Probably something like that, she’s definitely enjoying the long drawn out tease....showing un-traceable aspects & certain things here and there. I think it makes her feel important, but it’s just that houses/renovation is her target audience’s interest. Of course her followers would be interested. She is certainly making the most of the ‘big move’ for content!

She’s using it to feel a right queen bee isn’t she, enjoying the anticipation of a big reveal?! ‘Ooooh SJ you lucky bland boring woman what could possibly be better than your old house..?’ Well lots actually... She obviously feels on top of the (her) world at the moment; proves this insta job malarkey is her ENTIRE life, which is a bit sad. Although she’s a rather annoying, empty and bland shell of a woman, I’m enjoying the speculation on Tattle.

Ps husband is miserable moody & comes off a little creepy sometimes (expect he is trying to look brooding) but is quite handsome but she’s not the best looking is she really... if anything it’s her who is punching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Found it ! Pity no pics but that’s definitely it guide price 2mil
Pics are on Rightmove not sure if it’s it now
I think you are right! Think they’ve moved into the cottage too. Wow!! It’s an amazing property. Lucky 🐄 xx

I suggested in the previous thread that it was the £2.4m one and a friend of the husband came on to say it wasn't.............. although I think they are wrong! As suggested, the layout of the cottage looks as per where they are now with stairs in the lounge etc 🧐

Just did the stamp duty calculation, £186k or £286k if second home................WOW

Wherever the bland SJ has moved to, you can be certain of a few things. She will have been approaching companies left right and centre during this pandemic, discussing collaborations and free everything. This project will not be paid with all their money. This family have been gifted wooden floors, log burning stoves, John Lewis furniture etc etc for free in the past, so I’m pretty sure we will see similar. Expect to see even more ads (more than likely featuring the kids and that daughter of theirs), more smugness and boasting and more teasing. Funny how she was talking about how difficult it was during lockdown and how we should all support small businesses - yet she advertised some big names such as Sky Disney, tescos, Amazon, hello fresh etc etc. The pandemic clearly didn’t affect her if she’s managed to move. Her husband and family have not been affected by the pandemic at all. They’ve even managed to fully renovate their second home in Cornwall and holiday there too. She keeps teasing her followers by hinting she’s not well (this I don’t like - either tell them what’s wrong or keep your mouth shut - it’s not nice pulling on peoples heart strings and gaining sympathy that way) - yet we soon see her happy enough and well enough to produce ad after painful ad. Yes it’s been such a terrible year for her, my heart bleeds. Greedy, beggy, smug influencer who will promote anything and even take a fee to advertise a charity for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't think links of houses are allowed, quite rightly but it's easy enough to find from info on this thread and end of last one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.