Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she looked really different in those stories today? Can’t put my finger on what it was, maybe a weird filter but it didn’t look like there was a filter on.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if any of these influencers read the posts on here? They all seem very absorbed so can’t imagine they don’t search for info on themselves. Maybe a chance for a little self reflection.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if any of these influencers read the posts on here? They all seem very absorbed so can’t imagine they don’t search for info on themselves. Maybe a chance for a little self reflection.
Of course they do. And I don’t think mother of daughters was the first or last influencer to infiltrate her own thread in an attempt to change the narrative

Reactions: 7
However busy she is, i never get the impression she is smart about being organised and how she uses her time. I bet she has life hacks that involve money and she doesnt reveal like lots of babysitters/sends out her ironing/cleaners twice a week/gardeners etc.... Oh what i would do to afford a cleaner....

I assume her 'wobble' yesterday will be because she now has to home school the boys which means zero time to work on all her projects!

I assume her 'wobble' yesterday will be because she now has to home school the boys which means zero time to work on all her projects!
Think it was probably the chickens which for some reason she’s not mentioning.

Reactions: 5
I think it's because it means she can't let out leat house whilst the tiers are still high.

However busy she is, i never get the impression she is smart about being organised and how she uses her time. I bet she has life hacks that involve money and she doesnt reveal like lots of babysitters/sends out her ironing/cleaners twice a week/gardeners etc.... Oh what i would do to afford a cleaner....
Exactly what I’ve said before. 100% she has help. The majority of the families I used to nanny for the mum wasn’t even working and yet would be SO busy 🙄 The only reason she gets to flit about doing stories about how ‘busy’ she is is because someone else must be covering the everyday stuff and I doubt it is the husband!
Another one of my mad theories....the chickens were sacrificed for dinner as they are now poor from moving to a glorified shack....cluck cluck!

Reactions: 7
So if they viewed the house in February which they have just bought, why was it listed for sale with an estate agent in July 🤔.

Reactions: 4
Her mussel “art” gives me the hives! It looks like snake skin - the ugliest, creepiest, most hideous I’ve ever seen:sick:

Added: somebody asked if they did the move themselves without a moving company and she said “yes, believe it or not”! I DON’T freaking believe that! You mean between the two of them they were able to carry those sofas, glass dining table, massive beds etc?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So if they viewed the house in February which they have just bought, why was it listed for sale with an estate agent in July 🤔.
I think estate agents play a bit of a game with this a house up the road to us went on the market and sold on the same day, it was secretly on the market with the agent, but not publicly until it actually sold,

Was this the stress this year-the worrying times she mentioned-- the securing and purchasing of the new home?!

Reactions: 1
She’s now put some stories up slagging Argos off which to be fair is really bad if true that they gave them a cheaper Mac than ordered and won’t sort. 1st world problems though!

Clearly sais on the side of the box all the details memory ect .why not check it first something which costs a lot of money . Serves you right SJ. Yes shops do make mistakes read first hey . returns Policy 😆😂 unopened unused lollll
298B11B8-D757-4233-8D75-57F956314C2C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Clearly sais on the side of the box all the details memory ect .why not check it first something which costs a lot of money . Serves you right SJ. Yes shops do make mistakes read first hey . returns Policy 😆😂 unopened unused lollll View attachment 368757
I guess she is not at fault though if they sent the wrong thing? I guess it mightn’t have been obvious they sent the wrong one at first.

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for her. Also I despise it when these ‘user’ Instagram types try to use their ‘status’ to get their own way. Have people rally around them/go against Argos or the like etc. This kind of thing happens to people all the time, deal with it the hard way SJ like the rest of us would have to. Anyway she already named and shamed Argos the minute it happened to serve herself. These people never use their position for anything positive unless it serves them.

Reactions: 11
Jesus she was a little bully the way is dealing with this. Quite shocked at her posting style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.