Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For me the most surprising part of this is that she bought the iMac from Argos, I would have thought she’d have got it direct from Apple or, failing that, John Lewis.

Reactions: 26

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Also it’s not an essential journey to be delivering pretentious meals to your mate. Use an actual take away service from a restaurant and support a local business! Who the fuck has the energy right now for such obnoxious shenanigans

Reactions: 24

Allypally

Hello don’t miss the points....this is classic sj

1. Content went like a lot . Like off a cliff. New project needed. Engagement rate poor. Stable standard of Amazon etc Hudson’s home, etc so poor. So predictable it was clear it just started to go south.
Like a lot. Can you imagine if any of her followers knew about tattle ?!?? We Should message bomb and everyone say or comment on one her quotes to look at tattle.com. Shall we do it @Rosiepie lets Marshall the troops for a co-ordinated effort.
2. Literally 100k people believed the last “ build”“was actually big. FAir play it looked nicer. Sj did that well. But...”It turned a 1974sqft house to 2599sftt. Well done. Just well publicised standard small (really small) reno- But jesus over stated. Abd that’s is the sj effect. Great 😌photos don’t mean space -or saving - but free kitchen went well. And that’s it’s. Of course it’s good of your followers think it’s huge. But for followers if you keep saying it is big - at least gullible followers will believe.
3. Sj comes across out of breath walking and also like the girl we all allude to. This house is beyond her status (you can see how nouveau)but now she is there (ie has a big house)- she can put a pool in. She is desperate to be seen to be at the top. But her changes will be chavtastic

fact is this house is sj. Dated. Confused. But the art of the possible - that is the kicker able to add some nouveau touches - luckily I am going pool - 12-1on - do you back against me?? That’s what you would do if that nouveau abd that unable to afford to do the main project. Like I said weeks ago. Superficial first.Watch me be right. They donot even have 20% of what they need to read develop so get ready for i I y predicated placeholders.

they won’t remodel. They will put a pool in. Then make the barn a glass front. In two years.

in between times obs whatever the house build did (as long as free) they willdo. This is an idol account

my conclusion- sjhas a lovely house witb style money and Vision. . She recreates what the housebuild does. What style the clutter does- but this timebigger garden, less money and certainly less style.
Ps it’s bigger.
pps it’s bigger
Pppps it’s bigger wait mark my word _ pool firstView attachment 354519

Bigger than required. Personality confused. Available for the highest bidder. Barbour tastic. The blue print to follow the housebuild (pool next is obvious after today’s “stories”)

nouveau is an understatement
Bloody hell that hurt my brain reading that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GossipBlue

VIP Member
honestly - it’s a terrifying experience. I’ve probably done something wrong 🙈

No one is 100% - the general feeling is not too far away from their last place.
You did well! I’ve asked admin to close the other thread (didn’t know if you had already asked). Hopefully everyone will transfer over do we can still moan about the oldest 35 year old I’ve ever seen 😂😂

• Haha

Igglepiggle531

OMG could not believe my ears “it’s exhausting doing all this painting” try working a 14 hour shift on a COVID ward whilst caring for four children and home schooling and having a key worker husband!!! Without having my in laws in the west wing to help whenever I need them too!!! She makes my piss boil, YOUVE chosen to paint STOP moaning about it!!!! Read the fucking room!!!!

• Heart
‘Shop Matthew’s style’ - View attachment 550203a a washed out mint green T-shirt and a pair of creased beige shorts. I’ve seen more stylish looks at Tesco.
The whole advert was just dreadful and dreary with them talking. Agree his clothes did not look good, but the dress wasn’t very nice either. Shame on Barbour for gifting and paying this already wealthy family and paying for them to enjoy a mini holiday. Morally it’s not right. And SJ if you are reading this, we are clearly similar in terms of wealth and lead a comfortable life, but we wouldn’t dream of acting like you do. We are a private family who try and give to others. We also pay for everything ourselves by working hard - try it sometime. I also keep my kids off social media. Can’t stand this take,take,take / me, myself and I attitudes that have developed ever since Instagram became monetised. It’s vulgar and such a bad example to the younger generation. There I said it, off to grab a cuppa 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Wherever the bland SJ has moved to, you can be certain of a few things. She will have been approaching companies left right and centre during this pandemic, discussing collaborations and free everything. This project will not be paid with all their money. This family have been gifted wooden floors, log burning stoves, John Lewis furniture etc etc for free in the past, so I’m pretty sure we will see similar. Expect to see even more ads (more than likely featuring the kids and that daughter of theirs), more smugness and boasting and more teasing. Funny how she was talking about how difficult it was during lockdown and how we should all support small businesses - yet she advertised some big names such as Sky Disney, tescos, Amazon, hello fresh etc etc. The pandemic clearly didn’t affect her if she’s managed to move. Her husband and family have not been affected by the pandemic at all. They’ve even managed to fully renovate their second home in Cornwall and holiday there too. She keeps teasing her followers by hinting she’s not well (this I don’t like - either tell them what’s wrong or keep your mouth shut - it’s not nice pulling on peoples heart strings and gaining sympathy that way) - yet we soon see her happy enough and well enough to produce ad after painful ad. Yes it’s been such a terrible year for her, my heart bleeds. Greedy, beggy, smug influencer who will promote anything and even take a fee to advertise a charity for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

bluey

VIP Member
Wow the weather where she lives looks glorious. It’s freezing where we live with frost and ice! No way could we eat outside 🥶
Her house is very Italian remember, perhaps she has the Italian climate round the house too

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I couldn’t even finish watching her story. The smugness, the arrogance is too much for me. Nevertheless, I’m a firm believer of karma. She will reap what she sowed - and in so many ways/circumstances/relationships.

Same here, I was actually cringing then turned it off. She’s basically bad mouthed Argos to all her followers and then stands there smugly and entitled about her powerful letter she sent them and how they finally admitted they were wrong... doesn’t she hear how she sounds?! Her story changed, first he picked it up, then they sent the wrong one?! Make up you’re mind if you’re gonna bullshit at least keep your story consistent. She makes my skin crawl bleating on about the stress of it, she has no idea about stress. There’s families who can’t even afford to feed their kids and struggling to keep their homes!!
She is fucking vile! She is the worst, other influencers are out and out arrogant, but her, she’s sly, pretending to be one thing but really is an utter cretin. Her head is so far up in her arse it’s untrue.
My husband calls her justalittlecunt and I think he’s spot on.

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
It’s not gone. She’s on stories saying that her account is acting weird and blocking people for no reason.
Ah got it. I see her with 0 posts, 0 followers, 0 following. She'll be composing a "very powerful" letter to Instagram as we speak.

• Haha

Beeepbop22

Slightly off topic but as someone that is an architect and studied for years to become one it really annoys me seeing all these insta - designers that think getting an on-trend kitchen means they can do what architects do! we study for years and what we do is a skill yes some people do have a good eye but there is far more to it than how it looks. Context, circulation etc there's so many things they miss the mark on!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She’s on the look out for gifted furniture because she has so much space to fill and not enough furniture...let’s hope brands cut back this year on the whole gifting culture that these influencers have based their lifestyles on

Reactions: 19

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Argos gate is over with. I’ll sleep well now. Never mind a worldwide pandemic, dealing with a lockdown etc etc.
She’s ever so pleased with herself over it too isn’t she. Smuggy smuggerson. “Powerful letter” 🙄 Something very condescending and superior about her. She offers the “you helped so much” tidbits to placate. It’s not genuine. She thinks she’s achieved it with her powerful words and status. Her personality is entirely disingenuous and abhorrent.

Reactions: 19

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I was thinking cooking courses/ floral art type thingy! ...where she does a meet and greet influencer meeting like she used to do
I can't believe her husband is happy with all that going on in his home. Surely after a long hard day working the last thing he wants is to have all this rubbish going on. I'd imagine he'd want to just open a bottle of wine, walk around in his ripped jeans and relax...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Let's face it she's never been busy! She just makes it sound like she is. All she ever has on her list is popping to Waitrose, working on a mood board and feeding the ponies. She's justalittlefraud when it comes to sounding busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The more and more I see snippets the more I think she’s had an awful bang to the head that has affected her decision making. I can not fathom why anyone who had the space she did, had spent the time energy and money renovating has moved so quickly. I know her other house wasn’t to everyone’s taste but personally I really loved it.
The only logic is it being a business venture and House rolled into one

Reactions: 17

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
‘Shop Matthew’s style’ -
BB554909-E139-43F0-A4E5-A44BCACD4FAC.png
a a washed out mint green T-shirt and a pair of creased beige shorts. I’ve seen more stylish looks at Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Irresponsible show-off not wearing a helmet! Just what the NHS need right now are idiots like her injuring themselves. Set an example to your kids too 😡

Reactions: 16