Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just can’t see what made them buy it. Never seen a mixed up house like it. Horrible. Her last one was lovely home.

Reactions: 5
I would assume to keep up the show home standards of her old house plus looking after kids and animals she has help. I used to be a nanny and have worked in houses and with families of that size and it usually takes a team to get things that organised. Especially if you have parents home to ‘get in the way’. Cleaner, housekeeper, nanny, gardener etc. Hats off if she doesn’t have help but they can obviously afford it.

Reactions: 3
The land is beautiful but it's going to need so much upkeep. I guess they are going to put a pool in the bit with the round pond (they've plans for it... why not say?)

Do you think that house is actually a big barn with two house bits built into it either side? If so, they could presumably take all the house bits out, take it back to an empty shell of a barn and then make it into a modern barn conversion... this sort of thing, but sooo much bigger? https://www.gilmartins.co.uk/potters-bar-barn-conversion

Reactions: 8
The land is beautiful but it's going to need so much upkeep. I guess they are going to put a pool in the bit with the round pond (they've plans for it... why not say?)

Do you think that house is actually a big barn with two house bits built into it either side? If so, they could presumably take all the house bits out, take it back to an empty shell of a barn and then make it into a modern barn conversion... this sort of thing, but sooo much bigger? https://www.gilmartins.co.uk/potters-bar-barn-conversion
Lots of land, I imagine the land you can’t see will be for grazing her ponies. I did think a pool complex too, can’t see what else she could do unless she does some glamping pods for Air bnb (another income). I wasn’t sure but is there something Italian to do with that house, as she’s only mesntioned it 100 times 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do Grand Designs pay people to follow their builds?

Lots of land, I imagine the land you can’t see will be for grazing her ponies. I did think a pool complex too, can’t see what else she could do unless she does some glamping pods for Air bnb (another income). I wasn’t sure but is there something Italian to do with that house, as she’s only mesntioned it 100 times 🤣🤣
Would her husband really want strangers AirBNB at their home? It's one thing having them stay in your holiday home.
The fields are one thing, but there looks like there is quite a lot of manicured land that will just be weeds come the summer if they don't keep on top of it.

Last edited:
Do Grand Designs pay people to follow their builds?

Would her husband really want strangers AirBNB at their home? It's one thing having them stay in your holiday home.
The fields are one thing, but there looks like there is quite a lot of manicured land that will just be weeds come the summer if they don't keep on top of it.
They will def have or need gardeners. You can’t keep on top of that alone. Especially if creepy hubby is at work. She will pot a few pots with hydrangeas.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she friends with the lady that ran her own business Tutti - makes jewellery, scarves, interior decorations? She went to stay at her home for 1 night absolutely ages ago. That lady moved out of her home and bought a huge disused hangar that she was going to renovate into a home, and grand designs were going to feature - however I think due to pandemic that all stopped - it was called Hudson life??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its a really beautiful property. The view and open space is incredible. Its just massive and not very personal for a family and looks more like a country house that will host and be available to hire for private parties/wedding and functions. My guess is this is a business adventure/home renovation.

I honestly dont think she has any architectural vision to be able to turn this humongous space into a stunning barn conversion/tear downg rebuild or whatever it will be. Sure, she can shop and style things well enough, go and choose a kitchen with a generous 50k budget well enough, but not the creative vision for a build. I didnt see any cool architectural features and well thought out details with her previous home, it was just a box with a 50k kitchen in it.

Boy, if i had 2mil, a healthy budget id go to town on that property she's bought!

Reactions: 14
I honestly dont think she has any architectural vision to be able to turn this humongous space into a stunning barn conversion/tear downg rebuild or whatever it will be. Sure, she can shop and style things well enough, go and choose a kitchen with a generous 50k budget well enough, but not the creative vision for a build. I didnt see any cool architectural features and well thought out details with her previous home, it was just a box with a 50k kitchen in it.

Boy, if i had 2mil, a healthy budget id go to town on that property she's bought!
I totally agree. We’re in the middle of a large agricultural conversion / new build project and it’s taken everything to get the right team involved. To have integrity, these projects take a lot of input from talented people. Who knows, maybe they’ll do it properly. My gut feeling is that they have no idea what’s involved or the cost and they’ll be arrogant enough to think they’ll go it alone. ‘Tablescapes’ and AD’s won’t help her here.
The last thing I’ve wanted to do is post insensitive shite on Instagram, especially at such an awful time.

Reactions: 8

I agree, but I think she believes she has allll the vision required to make this the something amazing.

I think it will go one of two ways 1) she'll have it knocked down and a cookie cutter, bland and huge insta house will be bought 2) they'll spend heaps of money/ get loads of freebies and the reno will totally miss the mark.

Hello don’t miss the points....this is classic sj

1. Content went like a lot . Like off a cliff. New project needed. Engagement rate poor. Stable standard of Amazon etc Hudson’s home, etc so poor. So predictable it was clear it just started to go south.
Like a lot. Can you imagine if any of her followers knew about tattle ?!?? We Should message bomb and everyone say or comment on one her quotes to look at tattle.com. Shall we do it @Rosiepie lets Marshall the troops for a co-ordinated effort.
2. Literally 100k people believed the last “ build”“was actually big. FAir play it looked nicer. Sj did that well. But...”It turned a 1974sqft house to 2599sftt. Well done. Just well publicised standard small (really small) reno- But jesus over stated. Abd that’s is the sj effect. Great 😌photos don’t mean space -or saving - but free kitchen went well. And that’s it’s. Of course it’s good of your followers think it’s huge. But for followers if you keep saying it is big - at least gullible followers will believe.
3. Sj comes across out of breath walking and also like the girl we all allude to. This house is beyond her status (you can see how nouveau)but now she is there (ie has a big house)- she can put a pool in. She is desperate to be seen to be at the top. But her changes will be chavtastic

fact is this house is sj. Dated. Confused. But the art of the possible - that is the kicker able to add some nouveau touches - luckily I am going pool - 12-1on - do you back against me?? That’s what you would do if that nouveau abd that unable to afford to do the main project. Like I said weeks ago. Superficial first.Watch me be right. They donot even have 20% of what they need to read develop so get ready for i I y predicated placeholders.

they won’t remodel. They will put a pool in. Then make the barn a glass front. In two years.

in between times obs whatever the house build did (as long as free) they willdo. This is an idol account

my conclusion- sjhas a lovely house witb style money and Vision. . She recreates what the housebuild does. What style the clutter does- but this timebigger garden, less money and certainly less style.
Ps it’s bigger.
pps it’s bigger
Pppps it’s bigger wait mark my word _ pool first
1608495968750.png

Bigger than required. Personality confused. Available for the highest bidder. Barbour tastic. The blue print to follow the housebuild (pool next is obvious after today’s “stories”)

nouveau is an understatement

Reactions: 4
Its a really beautiful property. The view and open space is incredible. Its just massive and not very personal for a family and looks more like a country house that will host and be available to hire for private parties/wedding and functions. My guess is this is a business adventure/home renovation.
Beautiful is not the word I would use. Huge yes. Ugly yes. It’s like a farm storage unit with rooms attached.
Granted it’s got land and probably in a good location so no doubt all fixes will be short term fixes until planning permission for a boring new build.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.