Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still so curious... there is no character to the outside of the new house at all! their old house has had great charm/character to the outside why not extend?

Reactions: 1
Judging by price of surrounding properties (£2.5million +) I suspect they're going to basically going to gut house and rebuild
I just can't believe the crazy house prices round there 😲

The house is ugly.
she made a point that an Italian family lived there.....maybe she’s going to build a business from there - a vegetarian Italian restaurant 🤣rivalling Rosannas - who she doesn’t seem to mention anymore since helping design their interior (would have thought she would have tried to help a small business through the pandemic?).
She’s so smug as is her husband. If she was seriously ill there’s no way she’d take on a project like this. She just likes the sympathy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, don’t hint at ill health if you arent going to disclose details. Don’t play with people’s emotions or feelings. And stop using your children to advertise and for content. They are too young to consent to being on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can the new house still be found online I’ve checked the agents website but can’t find it
Aitchisons estate agents

Smug picture of the husband sitting in the back of a removal van reading The Economist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so smug as is her husband. If she was seriously ill there’s no way she’d take on a project like this. She just likes the sympathy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, don’t hint at ill health if you arent going to disclose details. Don’t play with people’s emotions or feelings. And stop using your children to advertise and for content. They are too young to consent to being on social media.
THIS. She needs attention to make her life meaningful. She is greedy. She pimps her children especially that daughter of hers whose behavior also smack of attention-seeking. She is a humblebrag. She has a huge ego. Don’t be fooled by that sweet smile.

Reactions: 8
Looking online, they’re opposite a garage and two fields away from the local sewage treatment plant so location isn’t that great.
With their limited knowledge, they’ll struggle with that unless they get a very good team involved which you pay handsomely for. Strange choice and one that you need to be qualified to take on.
How can these influencers have over 100,000 followers yet the comparatively low number of interactions with messaging and likes doesn’t make sense?!

Reactions: 6
I got a vibe she was a bit salty on her stories yesterday maybe lots of questions maybe stress is getting to her you can kind of tell she's a high functioning stressed person and sometimes she is a little bit too stressy to listen too she's a little bit condescending but one time I was so inspired by her set up and coping skills I mean 3 kids is no walk in the park. She amazed me how she was so elegant always dressed and kids in mornings, baked, amazing house then about the time she re decorated her bedroom it all went a bit flakey. I feel hugely conflicted and annoyed by her moving and acting like she can cope and not only that but cope better than anyone else by filming reels shopping for a Xmas tree and cooking a roast with her all settled in within 48hrs. Such a braggy and disingenuous vibe there. She has lost me a bit in her smugness and then back to stressy Sarah Jane stories once again over nothing really.

Reactions: 9
I’m repeating myself but I cannot believe for that money they couldn’t buy a less ugly charmless house .... Knock it down yes. But with her taste and skill it’ll still be charmless. At least the other house had some.
I’ll show you a bit oh no I won’t as I’m very very busy and have birthdays. There’s a lot to show. Oh duck off. It’s your job so don’t go all shy now! Humble brag is right.

I’m repeating myself but I cannot believe for that money they couldn’t buy a less ugly charmless house .... Knock it down yes. But with her taste and skill it’ll still be charmless. At least the other house had some.
I’ll show you a bit oh no I won’t as I’m very very busy and have birthdays. There’s a lot to show. Oh duck off. It’s your job so don’t go all shy now! Humble brag is right.
Yes I mean don't bloody show us your bloody house then pffft who really cares this year anyway. Instagram is an escape so no one really cares but she seems to think it's very important to address she may show she may not. She could have just shown the Princess room if she wanted to 🙄🙄🙄 bugger off with you're humble brag !! Lots of people have lovely houses on Instagram,I followed them
Lots don't play games with it though. I'm thinking lots that follow her also
Have lovely houses too,huge ones even-get on with it I feel like shouting 😂

Reactions: 5
Aitchisons estate agents

Smug picture of the husband sitting in the back of a removal van reading The Economist.
THIS!!! Wtf? It looks like it’s in summer because it probably was! The crocs....the tan...the strategically placed Xmas bits at the front of the van....witch please stop acting like you moved your entire life in 2 days. We weren’t born yesterday.

Reactions: 6
Ah feck I can’t find it lol

I usually am excited to follow a renovation but there is something grotesque about homes and properties of this size. Such unnecessary spending!!
There is such a thing as too big!

Of course assuming it’s going to be their home only. But perhaps they are looking to have a business and home of the same property.

I also think those kids have lived through one whole messy Reno, have been dragged back and forth to Cornwall for that one and now they will be subjected to another live on site renovation. Seems incredibly selfish to me.

Reactions: 7
THIS!!! Wtf? It looks like it’s in summer because it probably was! The crocs....the tan...the strategically placed Xmas bits at the front of the van....witch please stop acting like you moved your entire life in 2 days. We weren’t born yesterday.
I wish your theory was correct as much more interesting but that edition of The Economist is dated 5th December 2020.

• Haha
She's so full of tit. Oops here's a small glimpse, you'll have to be very very good if you want to see the rest. Oh do duck off you boring bland cow. We get it, you'll show the rest when you've sorted out your collabs and been through other people's Pinterest to create a bleeping bland mood board.

• Haha
Oh christ I didn't notice the crocs! and he thinks he's so cool... what a wanker!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ahh thinks it’s gone from the estate agents! Any one get a floor plan shot or front of house shot? x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.