Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah feck I can’t find it lol

I usually am excited to follow a renovation but there is something grotesque about homes and properties of this size. Such unnecessary spending!!
There is such a thing as too big!

Of course assuming it’s going to be their home only. But perhaps they are looking to have a business and home of the same property.

I also think those kids have lived through one whole messy Reno, have been dragged back and forth to Cornwall for that one and now they will be subjected to another live on site renovation. Seems incredibly selfish to me.
I wish your theory was correct as much more interesting but that edition of The Economist is dated 5th December 2020.
Damn it! I didn’t think of looking that closely.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am beyond baffled!!!! Clearly going to demolish??? Won’t have to pay VAT that way either!
Seems a really senseless move to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The house is ugly.
she made a point that an Italian family lived there.....maybe she’s going to build a business from there - a vegetarian Italian restaurant 🤣rivalling Rosannas - who she doesn’t seem to mention anymore since helping design their interior (would have thought she would have tried to help a small business through the pandemic?).
She’s so smug as is her husband. If she was seriously ill there’s no way she’d take on a project like this. She just likes the sympathy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, don’t hint at ill health if you arent going to disclose details. Don’t play with people’s emotions or feelings. And stop using your children to advertise and for content. They are too young to consent to being on social media.
This pisses me of. I hate they way she goes on but don’t say. Poor me 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know it’s a covid world... and drama is everyday - .But can you imagine creating a world where there was not a lot of storm damage to the office (that never materialised on the gram), where it took longer than two days to move, where you take a fee for charity ads, where there were not complications or challenges beyond redoing last years Amazon ads (again)- and that actually a “difficult year”was characterised by realising things were drying up on content - and a “big” (did I mention it was big) (it’s big) (btw it’s big) move or another child was the only thing that mattered to keep up interest...

Ps it’s big

no - that must be far fetched.

#justalittleyarn #humblebrag #drama

pps it’s big

Reactions: 15
I don’t get controlling vibes, but he DEFINITELY cheats 🤣🤣
Really poor of you to suggest this if you have - as you say zero basis for your claims. She’s annoying as hell for many reasons but this isnt something to mention if its just your thought based on his ‘look’

Reactions: 4
Really poor of you to suggest this if you have - as you say zero basis for your claims. She’s annoying as hell for many reasons but this isnt something to mention if its just your thought based on his ‘look’
I thought we was allowed to have our opinions on this website??? To me he looks like a cheater 🤷🏻‍♀️ A hell of a lot worse has been said on here. That’s my opinion which I’m entitled to 🤣 merry Christmas hun ☺

I thought we was allowed to have our opinions on this website??? To me he looks like a cheater 🤷🏻‍♀️ A hell of a lot worse has been said on here. That’s my opinion which I’m entitled to 🤣 merry Christmas hun ☺
It’s awful I know, he could be faithful as hell but I get those vibes too 🤐

Reactions: 8
100% get them vibes too he’s so cocky, you see that type in the bars in the city, taking off their wedding rings and chatting to the young skinny model girls, unfortunately it’s really not uncommon in them circles and doesn’t he live in London during the week and go back to her at the weekend I remember her saying that one time a long time ago. Not that I’m saying he does cheat but I mean I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 10
Her oldest child is 10 years old! That means she had him when she was 24 and had been married for a little before that? Date matt a bit before that too?

I know that we're not her superfans, but i clap for anyone who has children at a young age. I was still naive, drinking in clubs until 4am and kissing frogs when i was 24 with no house, car or husband/boyfriend!

100% get them vibes too he’s so cocky, you see that type in the bars in the city, taking off their wedding rings and chatting to the young skinny model girls, unfortunately it’s really not uncommon in them circles and doesn’t he live in London during the week and go back to her at the weekend I remember her saying that one time a long time ago. Not that I’m saying he does cheat but I mean I wouldn’t be surprised
He doesnt live THAT far from london that he needs a weekday London pied a terre! 😂 Perhaps thats just his excuse to get away from her....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she’s shared some of the house, and I’m of the opinion she’s gonna knock it down.

Reactions: 4
Omg that Barbour advert with her smugly walking in a field and using her children yet again to make money. I’m assuming that she got paid for the advert and they all received free Barbour jackets? Just because Instagram has allowed accounts to run like businesses (unregulated - how are children allowed to feature in adverts without contracts and privacy guidelines? We all know the kids names and ages and where they live. We wouldn’t know this level of detail when we see kids featuring on a tv or magazine advert), doesn’t mean it’s ok. Pigeons flock together - when one insta hun starts doing it, they all start to follow and copy, and then it becomes acceptable. I can’t believe she had the audacity to say that she had found lockdown difficult, when she’s clearly managed a LOT (ie Cornwall second home renovations, holiday and house sale, not to mention goodness knows how many adverts she’s been paid to do), and benefitted greatly. They are so obsessed with money and strangers validations and comments, they truly lose sight of reality and humility

• Heart
It’s deluded to think that the previous Barbour ‘ad’ post constitutes spending quality time with her children. So sad that she’s actually not spending quality time with anyone when they have a camera or phone shoved in their face.

I know it’s a covid world... and drama is everyday - .But can you imagine creating a world where there was not a lot of storm damage to the office (that never materialised on the gram), where it took longer than two days to move, where you take a fee for charity ads, where there were not complications or challenges beyond redoing last years Amazon ads (again)- and that actually a “difficult year”was characterised by realising things were drying up on content - and a “big” (did I mention it was big) (it’s big) (btw it’s big) move or another child was the only thing that mattered to keep up interest...

Ps it’s big

no - that must be far fetched.

#justalittleyarn #humblebrag #drama

pps it’s big
well rather her than me. I wouldn’t want 9 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms to clean. !!!

Reactions: 2
I’ll give her credit! I cant see any appeal in that house or even vision as to how it would ever be a family time. It’s a cold barn/place of work. Nothing about that would make me want to buy it if I had the cash sat there doing nothing else

I wouldn’t think they’ve paid anywhere near the guide price and that’s why it’s taken so long. It doesn’t have any planning permission either so not as if they’ve bought with planning. Hope arrogance doesn’t get the better of them, they need an experienced team to do something with that place and from experience, that’s expensive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.