Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cuts garden in January??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The estate gardener! He’s nothing else to do as the mother in law is now the nanny, cleaner, cook and general dogsbody whilst SJ is “working” her tits off to pay for it all (not!) 😂

Reactions: 8
Wow the weather where she lives looks glorious. It’s freezing where we live with frost and ice! No way could we eat outside 🥶

Reactions: 3
Wow the weather where she lives looks glorious. It’s freezing where we live with frost and ice! No way could we eat outside 🥶
Must have their very own microclimate! The rest of the area was as you say freezing cold!!

Reactions: 6
Her house is very Italian remember, perhaps she has the Italian climate round the house too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how she says “small space” that’s the same size as my living room and kitchen together!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s on the look out for gifted furniture because she has so much space to fill and not enough furniture...let’s hope brands cut back this year on the whole gifting culture that these influencers have based their lifestyles on

Reactions: 19
Wonder which separate apartment or part of the ‘Italian’ house MIL has been hiding away then ?

Reactions: 8
I’m not buying it that the MIL is living there at all tbh. Think she was just trying to explain a way a rule break. Never mentioned before that she’s there and never been in background supervising the kids etc.

Reactions: 15
I’m not buying it that the MIL is living there at all tbh. Think she was just trying to explain a way a rule break. Never mentioned before that she’s there and never been in background supervising the kids etc.
Exactly this. So why post her in the photo. Could’ve left her out. It’s very strange.

Reactions: 4
The more and more I see snippets the more I think she’s had an awful bang to the head that has affected her decision making. I can not fathom why anyone who had the space she did, had spent the time energy and money renovating has moved so quickly. I know her other house wasn’t to everyone’s taste but personally I really loved it.
The only logic is it being a business venture and House rolled into one

Reactions: 17
The fact they aren’t even certain what they want to do it with it yet just makes me think they have bitten off more than they can chew. I can only assume the goal is self build as I can’t see what else you do with those buildings

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but why on earth did they sell their lovely home (and grounds. I much preferred the grounds in their old place) to move into that absolute hellhole??! The garage is the dingiest looking dump. How their kids aren't actually afraid going into it, I don't know!

Surely they're going to knock it? There's no other way to salvage that place.

Reactions: 10
I feel that she or he or perhaps both loved the idea of being the owners of these grounds and reality has now hit hard.
There is almost a sense of nervousness with SJ when she talks about the house and I feel she is trying to put on a brave face. ‘I’ll show you’ ‘I’ll show you’ on repeat but actually I don’t get a sense of pride anymore. That initial smug homecoming through the gates has evaporated fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was wasn’t it, like a dream house 🥴
I think it was just too small for the five of them. Insta makes everywhere look a lot bigger than what it really is. Downstairs was a kitchen and living room. Nice kitchen and very oddly put together living room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.