Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Design work” lol!
Where’s her Mac?! she’s still on her Mac book.. hmmm

👏 This!

That is a lot of pressure. I’ve seen many a marriage breakup due to hubby playing away with a young strumpit in the city. They keep it very quiet, then give a sudden out of the blue, no signs whatsoever ‘I’m leaving!’
I’ve seen it happen to 3 of my friends! It amazes me quite how often it happens. But then the wife is busy doing wifey things whilst the husband is out ‘entertaining’ clients... sad all round tbh.. 😔

Reactions: 10
“Design work” lol!
Where’s her Mac?! she’s still on her Mac book.. hmmm

I’ve seen it happen to 3 of my friends! It amazes me quite how often it happens. But then the wife is busy doing wifey things whilst the husband is out ‘entertaining’ clients... sad all round tbh.. 😔
Yes. I’ve worked with guys who hang out in the city and stay over when they don’t really have to. They hang out with the youngsters in the evening and lap up the attention. Sickening to see.

Reactions: 6
Yes. I’ve worked with guys who hang out in the city and stay over when they don’t really have to. They hang out with the youngsters in the evening and lap up the attention. Sickening to see.
Oh it’s a high energy environment for sure with lots of after work drinks situations - I loved it 😉

Reactions: 7
Also no one in their right mind eats outside this time year. Another reason I think MIL doesn’t live with them it was just them attempting to reduce covid risk by being outside but still breaking lockdown rules so she had to lie
Where was Matt’s father though? He’s featured in the past hiking with them - seems a very fit and practical man from posts I’ve seen - I’d have thought he’d be there helping with jobs too.

Reactions: 5
Where was Matt’s father though? He’s featured in the past hiking with them - seems a very fit and practical man from posts I’ve seen - I’d have thought he’d be there helping with jobs too.
I reckon it was him the cutting the grass

I know people describe her previous house as beautiful and I did think it had a curb appeal. Stunning on the outside and lovely property but on inside personally I felt it was so bland and lacked personality. The kitchen standard, nothing you’ve not seen in a glossy home magazine and I find her taste in furniture rather bland. I feel that she thinks she has a great taste rather then does actually have.
Her bedroom was also really bland with those mirrored wardrobes...
Anyway she strikes me like someone who is never quite happy despite grinning, but it’s super smug and basically got lucky financially through marriage and needs to prove to the world she’s got the talent rather then the fact that she is a housewife with plenty of time that buys stuff. And shows it all of all off to 100k strangers.
Oh must give her credit for the mussel art she’s created! 🤣
Her kitchen was in a glossy magazine - kitchens and bedrooms a few years ago and she was on the cover 😂
Screenshot_20210114-220018_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't see why these people mention 'mystery illness' and then dont say what it is!! Just don't say anything at all 😡

Reactions: 12
Ooh, I’ve been blocked this morning! I haven’t posted anything negative, but i did like a comment on the lack of helmet safety on the quad bike showing off session!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh, I’ve been blocked this morning! I haven’t posted anything negative, but i did like a comment on the lack of helmet safety on the quad bike showing off session!
That'll do it. Happened to me too on a different post.

Reactions: 3
She could quite easily have commented along the lines of ‘you’re absolutely right. I didn’t even think!’ But no she just wants positive attention 🙄

Reactions: 7
Add me to the blocked list too 😂 I didn’t even follow her and never comment or like anything just a silent viewer of her account. Didn’t have anything against her other than I didn’t want to give her more followers and enjoy this thread 🤷‍♀️

Add me to the blocked list too 😂 I didn’t even follow her and never comment or like anything just a silent viewer of her account. Didn’t have anything against her other than I didn’t want to give her more followers and enjoy this thread 🤷‍♀️
How does she know your insta handle? I’m just curious on what bases does she block if you don’t comment or like?

How does she know your insta handle? I’m just curious on what bases does she block if you don’t comment or like?
I guess she must of noticed me watching her stories 😂 shame I was interested to see what she was going to do with the new place and might of given her a follow if she got back to house and renovation posts

Reactions: 1
I guess she must of noticed me watching her stories 😂 shame I was interested to see what she was going to do with the new place and might of given her a follow if she got back to house and renovation posts
You can still watch her on an instagram viewer site!

Oh well, her loss I say!
Less people follow, less 💰 for her.

To be honest I think she is naive to think that all of her 100K followers are her fans. I say on average about £3K like her posts and the rest probably are rolling their eyes if not writing on here. She thinks she is some kind of celeb. 🤣

And what’s to say that these people that write the gushing comments on her posts are then not slagging her of. Just like fake friends IRL.
Instagram is a fake world made of fake friends aka followers!

She’s deleted a lot of the helmet comments, but there are a couple left (that I’ve liked previously) that she must have missed. Would have been a good opportunity to be a decent person and hold her hands up, make sure no one is stupid enough to copy her but apparently not!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.