Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she has no help! Unless she is leaving her kids schooling alone and unsupervised. Her husbands work will not have let up, my husband and in similar line and he’s up to his eyes.

Reactions: 6
No she showed plans for a clients house before Christmas, stating that she had a project and now she’s saying how hard it is to redesign their home for them without being able to visit them face to face due to lockdown. So she’s taken on lots of work what with leathouse renovations last year, a move to a new house and also redesigning someone else’s home - all during a pandemic too. I have no idea how she fits it all in and she claims she has no help either!
Because she's superwoman of course! We all admire how she copes, kids, farm life, new "little italy" home, 2nd home, working too all with no help - just like us regular people, shes so relatable... isnt she just amazing juggling it all. Or just a massive bleeping fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How she keeps condescendingly mentioning and belittling the houses Italian features. Stop saying Italian. Just say they’re not to our taste rather than this tongue in cheek shite. I’m not Italian btw but I am annoyed with her patronising ways.
Not a great look in today’s world belittling other cultures and their styles of living. That was one family’s much loved home before her. Who is she to roll her eyes at their taste in interiors. Such a witch! Clairetotmandesigns does something similar with her current house. Belittles how it was prior to her renovations. Another annoying witch!

Reactions: 16
Not a great look in today’s world belittling other cultures and their styles of living. That was one family’s much loved home before her. Who is she to roll her eyes at their taste in interiors. Such a witch! Clairetotmandesigns does something similar with her current house. Belittles how it was prior to her renovations. Another annoying witch!
Can you imagine the family who moved out of their home reading her post? Or indeed friends of theirs in the community? You wouldn’t be very happy would you? And why does she feel the need to take a photo of her boy in the bathroom? Why? 😤 Noticed that she didn’t address comments from previous post about her not wearing a helmet on the quad. She could have at least thanked her followers for their sound advice.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the family who moved out of their home reading her post? Or indeed friends of theirs in the community? You wouldn’t be very happy would you? And why does she feel the need to take a photo of her boy in the bathroom? Why? 😤 Noticed that she didn’t address comments from previous post about her not wearing a helmet on the quad. She could have at least thanked her followers for their sound advice.
I was thinking the exact same thing, imagine saying to your child....just come over here in your swimming trunks and pose by the bath so I can put it on Instagram for all my followers to see, some of whom are pweirdo’s ..... it’s just sick 😡

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the exact same thing, imagine saying to your child....just come over here in your swimming trunks and pose by the bath so I can put it on Instagram for all my followers to see, some of whom are pweirdo’s ..... it’s just sick 😡
She did a post once of the little girl laying across two seats on the train. Head held up on hand and skirt had risen up 😞 Innocent pic? No because this is a public account where any depraved loser can look!! There was absolutely no need to post it. No swipe ups ( well I don’t think there was 🤷🏼‍♀️)

She did a post once of the little girl laying across two seats on the train. Head held up on hand and skirt had risen up 😞 Innocent pic? No because this is a public account where any depraved loser can look!! There was absolutely no need to post it. No swipe ups ( well I don’t think there was 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Yes I remember that - they were on their way to a climate change protest in London if my memory serves me correctly. There was simply no need to post it, not the one of her in the bath pretending to read a magazine, yet was able to take a photo of her naked little girl in the bath with her. It’s all about engagement and number of likes, and to hell with that little girls privacy and the number of depraved individuals looking at her online. This is why insta needs serious regulating - stop parents using their kids in this way.

Reactions: 4
There are sick people everywhere and they don’t need innocent photos on Instagram there are millions of indecent images on the internet to feed their desires every day.

However I do think she needs to have more respect for her children’s privacy. Especially once they are in school. She chooses to live her life through a lens but they didn’t.

Reactions: 5
If she doesn’t respect her children’s privacy whilst they are young, I doubt she’ll stop when they are older - her sons are already in primary school.

Reactions: 4
I was one of those that said wear a helmet and don’t let your children have ago fully expecting to be blocked but for the greater good. Nothing yet though.

There are sick people everywhere and they don’t need innocent photos on Instagram there are millions of indecent images on the internet to feed their desires every day.

However I do think she needs to have more respect for her children’s privacy. Especially once they are in school. She chooses to live her life through a lens but they didn’t.
I absolutely agree but also know they lurk on accounts like this to Mis-use these “innocent” photos. Why would u put photos of your own child half naked on there for them to use?? It’s so dangerous.

I’ve only just had a look at her page and I’m actually so pleased people had a go about the quad bike post. Both myself and my husband had a quad bike accident a few years ago and are lucky to be alive. So so stupid not wearing a helmet and showing off like it’s a toy!!! Wouldn’t do it if it was a motorbike so what’s the difference?!

Reactions: 8
She’s hatefu

I absolutely agree but also know they lurk on accounts like this to Mis-use these “innocent” photos. Why would u put photos of your own child half naked on there for them to use?? It’s so dangerous.
My friends father worked in the prison system and said that this happened and told his daughters to never put photos of their children on the internet.

• Sick
Yes it’s a sick world. Photos of young kids are innocent to us but in wrong hands can be very dangerous.

Reactions: 2
My friends father worked in the prison system and said that this happened and told his daughters to never put photos of their children on the internet.
I know someone whose job it is to crack the rings! We forget just how depraved the world can be. She is nuts and very naive!

So the mother in law has been living with them for a few weeks? Bullshit!!

So the mother in law has been living with them for a few weeks? Bullshit!!
Where is his Dad then? Or is that him gardening? Why would she be living with them and not the Dad? Or is this another ‘superwoman’ not only did we move house in a day we also had the mother in law aswell!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So the mother in law has been with them 6 weeks? So she has had help with the move and the kids then! Weird to announce it now. Why does she make everyone believe they do everything themselves?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.