Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argos gate is over with. I’ll sleep well now. Never mind a worldwide pandemic, dealing with a lockdown etc etc.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well Argos have made their bed haven’t they? If they can go to those lengths for SJ they can do it for all their customers. Also can’t believe she would accept a token voucher. What a scab

Reactions: 15
If she can get money for a charity ad get million pound home, a charity focused on feeding starving children then a voucher from Argos is small fry. Shame on Argos.

Reactions: 8
Argos is done. Done. Done. Done. 🤣 She is getting a full refund and a token voucher after sending a lengthy and strong email - probably sent them a link to her stories on Instagram! Now she’s on about blogging, being so busy busy busy. She’s helping a client design their home! Move was full on blah blah. She’s going to start vlogging - we all know where this is going....wow she’s such a superwoman! Hasn’t addressed riding around on a quad bike with no helmet though 😂 nice to see she hasn’t deleted all those comments (...YET!). She’d better not moan anymore - she needs to think herself lucky with a healthy family, a couple of roofs over their heads, food on the table, a few kitchens to choose to cook in and plenty of space for their kids to be able to run around during lockdown.

Reactions: 10
Argos gate is over with. I’ll sleep well now. Never mind a worldwide pandemic, dealing with a lockdown etc etc.
She’s ever so pleased with herself over it too isn’t she. Smuggy smuggerson. “Powerful letter” 🙄 Something very condescending and superior about her. She offers the “you helped so much” tidbits to placate. It’s not genuine. She thinks she’s achieved it with her powerful words and status. Her personality is entirely disingenuous and abhorrent.

Reactions: 19
She’s ever so pleased with herself over it too isn’t she. Smuggy smuggerson. “Powerful letter” 🙄 Something very condescending and superior about her. She offers the “you helped so much” tidbits to placate. It’s not genuine. She thinks she’s achieved it with her powerful words and status. Her personality is entirely disingenuous and abhorrent.
The ‘powerful’ letter but was so cringeworthy. I liked her before but after the last few stories and posts I realise how fake she is 👀 Definitely thinks she’s superior to her sheep followers

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t even finish watching her story. The smugness, the arrogance is too much for me. Nevertheless, I’m a firm believer of karma. She will reap what she sowed - and in so many ways/circumstances/relationships.

Argos is done. Done. Done. Done. 🤣 She is getting a full refund and a token voucher after sending a lengthy and strong email - probably sent them a link to her stories on Instagram! Now she’s on about blogging, being so busy busy busy. She’s helping a client design their home! Move was full on blah blah. She’s going to start vlogging - we all know where this is going....wow she’s such a superwoman! Hasn’t addressed riding around on a quad bike with no helmet though 😂 nice to see she hasn’t deleted all those comments (...YET!). She’d better not moan anymore - she needs to think herself lucky with a healthy family, a couple of roofs over their heads, food on the table, a few kitchens to choose to cook in and plenty of space for their kids to be able to run around during lockdown.
Rosiepie: I thought she was talking about their home - plans, going to store etc - not a client’s home?🤔

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t even finish watching her story. The smugness, the arrogance is too much for me. Nevertheless, I’m a firm believer of karma. She will reap what she sowed - and in so many ways/circumstances/relationships.

Rosiepie: I thought she was talking about their home - plans, going to store etc - not a client’s home?🤔
She was referring to a clients home not theirs! I really liked her but the whole episode with Argos has put me off her account.

Reactions: 6
She was referring to a clients home not theirs! I really liked her but the whole episode with Argos has put me off her account.
Yes I think it was a client she was referring to, trying to manage her oh so busy life. Who would employ her? She would just steal all your ideas and thoughts for herself! Or look down her nose at you.

Reactions: 7
She is now actually worse than ever. What a sense of entitlement/arrogance. Can’t wait to see Princess Scarlett’s bedroom though, my 2021 will be made when she shares that. What an idiot she really is, no idea about the real world and the struggle. Who says ‘my email was powerful’, oh yeah she does God help us one and all 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Same here, I was actually cringing then turned it off. She’s basically bad mouthed Argos to all her followers and then stands there smugly and entitled about her powerful letter she sent them and how they finally admitted they were wrong... doesn’t she hear how she sounds?! Her story changed, first he picked it up, then they sent the wrong one?! Make up you’re mind if you’re gonna bullshit at least keep your story consistent. She makes my skin crawl bleating on about the stress of it, she has no idea about stress. There’s families who can’t even afford to feed their kids and struggling to keep their homes!!
She is bleeping vile! She is the worst, other influencers are out and out arrogant, but her, she’s sly, pretending to be one thing but really is an utter cretin. Her head is so far up in her arse it’s untrue.
My husband calls her justalittlecunt and I think he’s spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know from when was she a designer. Her house was nice but compared to some it’s just ok.

Reactions: 2
She's saying that they did all the removals themselves! Why? With the amount of money they clearly have, why didn't they just pay for a removal company to do all the hard work? Idiots.

And she says she'll do a tour of the house. I bet it won't include a view of the exterior. Such an awful white square box.

Reactions: 10
She's saying that they did all the removals themselves! Why? With the amount of money they clearly have, why didn't they just pay for a removal company to do all the hard work? Idiots.

And she says she'll do a tour of the house. I bet it won't include a view of the exterior. Such an awful white square box.
They moved about 250 yards down the road. Probably threw most of it over the hedge!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully with savings on the removals and now Argos refund and a voucher they’ll be able to afford the reno. You know every little helps 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How she keeps condescendingly mentioning and belittling the houses Italian features. Stop saying Italian. Just say they’re not to our taste rather than this tongue in cheek shite. I’m not Italian btw but I am annoyed with her patronising ways.

Reactions: 16
How she keeps condescendingly mentioning and belittling the houses Italian features. Stop saying Italian. Just say they’re not to our taste rather than this tongue in cheek shite. I’m not Italian btw but I am annoyed with her patronising ways.
Yes and why the need for her son in his trunks!

• Angry
Reactions: 5

No she showed plans for a clients house before Christmas, stating that she had a project and now she’s saying how hard it is to redesign their home for them without being able to visit them face to face due to lockdown. So she’s taken on lots of work what with leathouse renovations last year, a move to a new house and also redesigning someone else’s home - all during a pandemic too. I have no idea how she fits it all in and she claims she has no help either!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.