Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on! The price of a Mac to her is mere pence. They’ve just bought a 2 million pound house so £2,000 (I’m guessing) for a Mac is hardly going to break the bank for her. Just go and buy another one for gods sake. Or buy an external hard drive to ramp up the memory - it’s not rocket science.
But it’s not the one she wanted!! <stamps feet and throws self on bed!!>
If this was me I’d resign myself to the fact I’m stuck with it... and stop being a bleeping whingy baby. 🚔

Reactions: 9
Oh come on! The price of a Mac to her is mere pence. They’ve just bought a 2 million pound house so £2,000 (I’m guessing) for a Mac is hardly going to break the bank for her. Just go and buy another one for gods sake. Or buy an external hard drive to ramp up the memory - it’s not rocket science.
And all she’s actually lost is the couple hundred pounds difference between the model she wanted and the one she got.

Reactions: 7
One field doth not a farm make! 🙄 Someone commented ‘no helmet!!’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is such a show off! I guess she’s over the Mac drama 😏
She is in her shite over it. She is probably seething inside. Is totally convinced Argos is guilty of fraud when in reality all that happened is she was given the wrong box. It can so easily happen especially at Christmas time. Argos sets their policies and the staff are there to uphold and enforce those policies. Id say she hasnt gotten the support she expected and the "do you know who I am" has not worked. She will say nothing until its resolved. Argos should refund the cost difference but they should absolutely stand their ground on policy. I have had a pain in my face with companies flouting their own rules to suit this instagrammers when the rest of us would be told where to go.

• Heart
Irresponsible show-off not wearing a helmet! Just what the NHS need right now are idiots like her injuring themselves. Set an example to your kids too 😡

Reactions: 16
‘Oh you’ve bought a farm? I thought you’d bought a Manor House!’ I bet she doesn’t correct them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs a real life problem....,,wish all I had to worry about was the wrong Apple Mac ....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The police won’t care less. We had thousands of pounds fraud commited in our name and I couldn’t even get anyone interested. Told us was a banking matter. She’s too full of her own self importance though.
Same someone stole my identity and took out a 4K credit card and all I got from action fraud was a leaflet on how not to get scammed lol

• Wow
Irresponsible show-off not wearing a helmet! Just what the NHS need right now are idiots like her injuring themselves. Set an example to your kids too 😡
I’m really surprised actually that she hasn’t deleted any of the comments that people have left about her not wearing a helmet ⛑. There are a fair few on there now and I can’t imagine she takes criticism kindly. I know it’s very early days and I’m sure they have got big plans for this place but I can’t help thinking that she looks like she’s trying too hard to show how into this new life she is? At the end of the day hubby will be at work in London all day (when things return to ‘normal’ of course) and she will be the one in a big rambling house, remote area where there does not seem to be much civilisation around. Also her boys are getting bigger and in a few years they are gonna want a bit of activity and things to do. Don’t really know why but I get the impression the move was pushed for more by hubby as he comes across rather macho. Just my opinion 😟

Reactions: 4
I’m really surprised actually that she hasn’t deleted any of the comments that people have left about her not wearing a helmet ⛑. There are a fair few on there now and I can’t imagine she takes criticism kindly. I know it’s very early days and I’m sure they have got big plans for this place but I can’t help thinking that she looks like she’s trying too hard to show how into this new life she is? At the end of the day hubby will be at work in London all day (when things return to ‘normal’ of course) and she will be the one in a big rambling house, remote area where there does not seem to be much civilisation around. Also her boys are getting bigger and in a few years they are gonna want a bit of activity and things to do. Don’t really know why but I get the impression the move was pushed for more by hubby as he comes across rather macho. Just my opinion 😟
I wouldn’t go as far to say that living 2 miles from Berkhamsted is in the middle of nowhere with not much around. It’s a very affluent commuter belt area with great links into London. It’s a very nice area. Just the right mix of countryside and town. I do agree with the macho husband though....something about him I don’t like.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t go as far to say that living 2 miles from Berkhamsted is in the middle of nowhere with not much around. It’s a very affluent commuter belt area with great links into London. It’s a very nice area. Just the right mix of countryside and town. I do agree with the macho husband though....something about him I don’t like.
As for rambling house/farm/Manor House that she’s wanting to portray, it’s a large white concrete shed with a field at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s definitely not the middle of nowhere. It’s a pretty ideal location (it pains me to say :LOL:) but it’s neither a farm nor a Manor House. I expect they’ll build a giant nouveau riche ‘mansion’ on the site. She’s terribly new money, I think he perhaps comes from money and she’s trying very hard to live up to it. Agree about him trying to be macho, there is also something about him that gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 11
She blocked me for liking a negative comment on one of her posts... so petty... I cant imagine these are going down well... probably going to block them all..

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to Rosannas restaurant - the one she did the ‘interior design’ for? I noticed they are still open and offering takeaways now. They even had the shop window displays done but not by SJ (remember the Valentine display she did?). She never mentions them anymore and when she went out to restaurants last year, it was never that one. Thought she supported small businesses? Or is that only when they pay her or give her something for free???

Reactions: 5
I have a friend like her, in fact looks like her. Husband is very successful, she does what stepford wives do - skiing with hubby or running marathon with him etc. Their house kept getting bigger, the last one was an estate where she holds open garden tour in the summer. Sadly, after first child turned 18, he divorced her. Met somebody during one of his business trips tho they didn’t get married immediately. She however got that humongous estate + another vac home. She hasn’t remarried. It kinda scary when children grow up and husband is experiencing mid life crisis.

PS. Above story is anecdotal and I certainly have no wish that the same thing will happen to her.

Whatever happened to Rosannas restaurant - the one she did the ‘interior design’ for? I noticed they are still open and offering takeaways now. They even had the shop window displays done but not by SJ (remember the Valentine display she did?). She never mentions them anymore and when she went out to restaurants last year, it was never that one. Thought she supported small businesses? Or is that only when they pay her or give her something for free???
Yup, Rosannas suddenly disappeared from her stories/feed whereas before she went on and on about it. Guess they didn’t want anything to do with her anymore! I’d say good for them👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.