Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask how you specifically know about the demise of the poor chickens? Facebook has been mentioned but where-it’s not her ‘fan page’ 🙄 is someone on here on her ‘exclusive’ friend list?
She posted on a local group about the demise and asked where to drop the single one off or purchase others. Someone mentioned avian flu and it went quiet.

Reactions: 6
I get she’s pissed off about the MAC, yes it’s Argos fault for apparently giving her the wrong one, but how can she prove it? She can’t. They should’ve checked when they picked it up. I’m sure plenty of people actually do this intentionally.
I’m actually embarrassed for her to put it Instagram about.. if it was gifted I’m sure she’d have no complaints..
Surely she would have the original order confirmation which described a different machine to the one they picked up. The story just doesn’t add up as to why Argos aren’t playing ball to be fair. Yes she should have checked the box before opening but actually how many of us do that - you just assume you’ve been given what you ordered. I don’t agree though with how she’s bullying Argos all over insta.

She posted on a local group about the demise and asked where to drop the single one off or purchase others. Someone mentioned avian flu and it went quiet.
Oh dear you can’t just dispose of the bird willy nilly. There are biosecurity measures in place re disposal too.

Reactions: 1
Surely she would have the original order confirmation which described a different machine to the one they picked up. The story just doesn’t add up as to why Argos aren’t playing ball to be fair. Yes she should have checked the box before opening but actually how many of us do that - you just assume you’ve been given what you ordered. I don’t agree though with how she’s bullying Argos all over insta.

Oh dear you can’t just dispose of the bird willy nilly. There are biosecurity measures in place re disposal too.
Either they still have the single one or rehomed it somehow. The conversation soon stopped when someone asked how a fox could have got them, what with the new rules in place.

Reactions: 4
Im
Either they still have the single one or rehomed it somehow. The conversation soon stopped when someone asked how a fox could have got them, what with the new rules in place.
I’m sure it did as she went off running to hit that delete button.... 🤣

As if the police are going to get involved! Also, she does not look well at all 🥴
Such an entitled brat wasting police time on such a trivial matter! Sort it out in private and not all over your “platform” like the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
As if the police are going to get involved! Also, she does not look well at all 🥴
This cracked me up so entitled. As if the police have nothing better to do. No doubt I’d be annoyed but there are so many avenues to sort it before the police 😂

Reactions: 11
I think this is the first time her "platform" isn't getting her what she wants. I understand she is annoyed but her attitude totally stinks. Neither one of them checked the box the PC came in. Had she had not opened it and done all the downloading and setting up she could have returned it. Im guessing this is the reason Argos are not playing ball. They cant sell that on again as new because its not new. There is also no fault with it so they cant return it to apple. Argos would be taking the hit no? just a guess

So now she’s contacting the CEO of Argos! Oh yes, I’m a big shot! I’m an “Influencer”. My husband is a big shot! He’s a managing director at Citi! I’ll probably involve the police now too! Oh please.... Idk why she hasn’t contacted her credit card, when she couldn’t get anywhere with Argos instead of whining publicly. They would have better leverage than her. Maybe we’re not getting the whole story?:unsure:

Reactions: 9
The police won’t care less. We had thousands of pounds fraud commited in our name and I couldn’t even get anyone interested. Told us was a banking matter. She’s too full of her own self importance though.

The police will just laugh at her they don’t have time for this rubbish or man power . Far more important things to deal with Than someone who did not simply read the box first before she opened it . As above she is so full of self importance .

Argos return policy is pretty clear and in fairness to them I’ve never had a problem returning anything. During lock down I had a few items delivered, one wasn’t suitable. They came back the next day to collect it!

Their return policy is unopened and unused. I’d resealable condition.

This scenario is a bit like “check your change before you leave the store as mistakes cannot be rectified later”

The bit I don’t quite understand is, surely the Argos store in question would know if an error had been made by stock levels?!

The police have more important issues to deal with. Good grief, can’t she deal with this privately? Agree if Argos gave them the incorrect product then that’s poor, but it happens a lot in retail. However, for an item so expensive, surely they should have checked they had the correct product in the first instance. Wasn’t it a Xmas gift from her husband? If so, he should have checked before wrapping it up. Unfortunately, they’ve used the product and she even posted online about her using it which doesn’t look good. Argos won’t be able to resell it. It’s not a faulty item. Maybe Argos CEO will realise how influential she is and gift her a new one, so she can write a blog piece about how wonderful Argos are and how she would 100 percent recommend them to others!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I really hope she gets nowhere with the CEO, it sends a totally wrong message to their customer base who lets face it probably dont have even close to the money SJ has. The most they should do is refund the financial difference of the 2 products.

Reactions: 10
2021 not going particularly well! Chickens gone, heating gone, Mac not gone. It’s only the 3rd!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she really think the CEO will sort it personally 😂. He will get one of his many minions to deal with it right down the line wont be dealing with trivial matters . .pathetic Women honestly .get over it and move on like we all have to .
more serious matters out there right now than you and your computer.

To be fair in their defence some may not even know. If you’re only keeping a few chickens as pets unless a farmer or somebody in the know tells you I’m not sure many of the “pet chicken” keepers would necessarily have found out. It’s not like it’s been all over the news.
It has been in the news but it was back in November as the birds were locked down early December.

Reactions: 2
To be fair in their defence some may not even know. If you’re only keeping a few chickens as pets unless a farmer or somebody in the know tells you I’m not sure many of the “pet chicken” keepers would necessarily have found out. It’s not like it’s been all over the news.
It’s been all over the news for months. I have 10 chickens and had to build a secure roof over the chicken coup. Ample warning.

Does she really think the police give two shits about this privileged housewife and the mix up with her Mac at Argos ! She’s probably dialling 999 right now!

She’s definitely said to Argos - “ you do realise who I am “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s been all over the news for months. I have 10 chickens and had to build a secure roof over the chicken coup. Ample warning.

Does she really think the police give two shits about this privileged housewife and the mix up with her Mac at Argos ! She’s probably dialling 999 right now!

She’s definitely said to Argos - “ you do realise who I am “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hadn’t seen it on the news and I’m a news junkie 🤷🏻‍♀️. Completely agree I bet she has pulled that line for sure 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh come on! The price of a Mac to her is mere pence. They’ve just bought a 2 million pound house so £2,000 (I’m guessing) for a Mac is hardly going to break the bank for her. Just go and buy another one for gods sake. Or buy an external hard drive to ramp up the memory - it’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 11
Police lady contacted her and said it might be a case for police?! Dear Lord!
It’s not necessary really in words of SJ. No really it isn’t!
As a previous poster said she’s just purchased a property worth millions. Crying over a computer to a whole world. Just embarrassing.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.