Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never flow first or business so may be confused here but every picture of video I’ve seen of others flying it they look far more luxury than the seats Ana booked? I’m sure Virgin Atlantic have something a bit fancier than that… those little pods looked tiny. Was it actually first class? Regardless, I’m sure the tickets were very expensive so I feel sorry for the people who had Julie screaming and crying over a bit of turbulence and Atticus just generally existing. Such a bunch of chavs.
That’s what I was thinking. I’ve flown club class before with ba and it was more spacious then their pods
---

She can also claim it ALL back through Tax .. it’s very convenient they went away in January as it’s near the end of a tax year!
( I am self employed so I do tax returns but I don’t do this .. ) and some people decide to spend LOTS of money Jan- April time as they realised their income ( from April 2022-April 2023) and panic at the thought of the amount of tax they will have to pay … so just spent it on anything and anything that could be business related .. the trip to NY would definitely lower her tax A LOT! ( probably why they went B.C and filmed it alot - can write it all off as a business expense!) wouldn’t he surprised if they do a few more holidays between now and July! ( both of them!) the more money they spend “ for their business” ( videos / YouTube) the less they need to pay when it comes to Tax! And unfortunately they just need to film it once to claim everything back .. eg the food!😩
I don’t understand. So they claim back the tax of the money they make off the views of the trip? Sorry if I sound stupid but they pay for the trip?

If Julie is like that with Ana can you imagine how she treats poor Nanny !!! No wonder Pam has to look after her !!!

I’m pleased Ana is trying to get her Mum cancelled though 🤣😂

Reactions: 9
She really is vile isn't she. Always thought it was kind of an act for the videos but she doesn't know Ana is filming her in these tik toks.
---

Screenshot_20230202_212410_TikTok.jpg

What a lovely woman...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Completely different from this weird sickly sweet voice she uses on her channel. I have to feel sorry for Ana and Atticus growing up being spoken to like that over something so minor

Reactions: 21
God she's vile. Worrying how she speaks to her kids. Joke or not. The way she changes over the smallest thing is scary.

Reactions: 8
Omg how is she speaking to Ana like that, especially when she paid for the whole trip.

Reactions: 9
has anyone looked at who our Jules is following because it is very random and weird for example she follows all these cat pages but she 100% has bought followers just like our Ana 🤣🤣🤣

I loved Atticus, how much money have I got and Julie passed him a wad of notes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His mum was Having a breakdown and all he wanted to do was count his cash🙈🤣
I thought he was offering to pay for them to check out later at first! 🙈
It’s bonkers considering she voluntarily gets up at 4am for no reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.