Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were outside looking through the bath and body works bag, Anna leans down to look in A bag (what he bought with all his money 🙄🤣)!
She’s trying to hide her yellow lighter on her lap, I’m presuming it was one
It's literally a yellow vape

Reactions: 4
Going to coffee shops they have back home seems like such a waste. There must be some amazing local coffee shops to visit instead

Reactions: 8
You just know Julie stinks of coffee and cigs with far too much perfume to try and cover it but it just makes the smell worse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure what 8/9 year old buys 8 hand sanitizer's with their pocket money but each to their own. In fact, he seemed to be quite well behaved on this trip?

Also why does Julie try to put on a posh voice for her videos and try to speak eloquently when she is mispronouncing at least 3 words per sentence?? It’s pretty amusing tbh, just shows how fake they are. It’s like she forgets we know where they started.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And why does she continually allow Atticus to eat while chewing with his mouth wide open. It’s horrible to watch!
Because all of them, despite how much money they may have, have absolutely no class whatsoever

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure what 8/9 year old buys 8 hand sanitizer's with their pocket money but each to their own. In fact, he seemed to be quite well behaved on this trip?

Also why does Julie try to put on a posh voice for her videos and try to speak eloquently when she is mispronouncing at least 3 words per sentence?? It’s pretty amusing tbh, just shows how fake they are. It’s like she forgets we know where they started.
An 8 year old boy who’s on the spectrum would absolutely do that. They become obsessed with things and Atticus shows so many tendencies toward that. He’s high functioning but anyone who has spent time around people with ASD can spot the various textbook traits a mile away. His diet and the way he eats is also a dead giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The venom and anger as she talks about the price of the pillar as if that numpty even paid.

Reactions: 5
Well I watched Ana's first NYC vlog to see if it was any better or showed more, that maybe Julie hadn't fimed. Nope! How disappointing.

We did so much in NYC, and still had things we couldn't fit in, yet they've hardly done anything. We would love to go back, but we have a young child, so we are going to wait until she's at least 14 before we take her. Plus there's so many more child orientated places to go before then. I'm not even convinced leaving Atticus at home would have involved them seeing any more, there probably would have been a few evening bars and cocktails as an extra.

Reactions: 5
Well I watched Ana's first NYC vlog to see if it was any better or showed more, that maybe Julie hadn't fimed. Nope! How disappointing.

We did so much in NYC, and still had things we couldn't fit in, yet they've hardly done anything. We would love to go back, but we have a young child, so we are going to wait until she's at least 14 before we take her. Plus there's so many more child orientated places to go before then. I'm not even convinced leaving Atticus at home would have involved them seeing any more, there probably would have been a few evening bars and cocktails as an extra.
The thing is that they're ultimately both so dull, boujee and materialistic that I bet it would have just been more of the same. I'm desperate to go to NYC but there's no way I'd waste my time in Pret and Urban Outfitters. So sad when there's walking tours, bus tours, boat tours, loads of amazing independent delis and diners and some of the best museums and galleries in the world, with loads of good places to take kids like the intrepid air, sea and space museum and the natural history museum...!

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked they didn’t do the hop on hop off bus tour as they are great. I’ve been to NY numerous times but they made it look like a trip around their local town.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What baffles me is they always go back and do the same thing. Everything they did in NY Ana had already done before, and they talked about going back to the diner (couldn't think of anything worse!) a second night. They have the time and funds to try all these new experiences and its just wasted on them.

Reactions: 11
To be fair when I go to new york I go to experience the city, I wander round different areas and plan a lot of foodie stuff at local independent or unique to new york at least places. I don't eat at pret and just go shopping but similarly I don't go and do all the tourist stuff either. I just like mooching around the local spots and enjoying the city. I don't think you have to cram it full of tours and buildings to enjoy it, but the constant mcdonalds was depressing and I love a McDonald's!! Also they went to dumbo which is so lovely but just got a photo, why didn't they walk around the neighbourhood and go for a nice lunch?

Reactions: 6
To be fair when I go to new york I go to experience the city, I wander round different areas and plan a lot of foodie stuff at local independent or unique to new york at least places. I don't eat at pret and just go shopping but similarly I don't go and do all the tourist stuff either. I just like mooching around the local spots and enjoying the city. I don't think you have to cram it full of tours and buildings to enjoy it, but the constant mcdonalds was depressing and I love a McDonald's!! Also they went to dumbo which is so lovely but just got a photo, why didn't they walk around the neighbourhood and go for a nice lunch?
To be fair it sounds like you've been to NY a lot, so no wonder you don't do all the tourist stuff but someone like Julie, going for the first time and it being her dream then I would have thought Ana would have made it more exciting than that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.