Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a fan of ‘sex and the city’ … she doesn’t even know the name of the show! It’s ‘AND the city’ Julie not ‘IN the city’ 🙄🙄

When she says ‘Atticus is being such a good boy’ in the handbag shop, actually Atticus just looks bored!!! 🙄
---

They went all the way to New York and essentially spent Saturday and Sunday going to various different coffee places and shops 🙄 surely you would want to maximise on all the sight seeing!! 🤔 so uncultured!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s such a fan of ‘sex and the city’ … she doesn’t even know the name of the show! It’s ‘AND the city’ Julie not ‘IN the city’ 🙄🙄

When she says ‘Atticus is being such a good boy’ in the handbag shop, actually Atticus just looks bored!!! 🙄
---

They went all the way to New York and essentially spent Saturday and Sunday going to various different coffee places and shops 🙄 surely you would want to maximise on all the sight seeing!! 🤔 so uncultured!
Went to Urban Outfitters I mean yeah maybe the NY one is better but COME ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never seen such a boring trip to New York! Stood outside the empire state but didn't go in. Didn't do the 911 museum. Why didn't they do a bus tour? All they did was coffee shops and shopping. They could have done that in London!

Reactions: 18
Atticus’ face in the handbag shop 😂 he literally cannot stand to do something that Ana and Julie enjoy and not him but he was being “such a good boy” lol

Reactions: 18
Atticus just looks ill and bored the whole time, should’ve left him at home!

Reactions: 9
Did you see Anna hiding her lighter 🤣

What’s the secrets, we know you both smoke! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Never seen such a boring trip to New York! Stood outside the empire state but didn't go in. Didn't do the 911 museum. Why didn't they do a bus tour? All they did was coffee shops and shopping. They could have done that in London!
I guess Ana only paid for the trip but didn't want to pay for entry into anywhere.

Reactions: 2
So I’m guessing her black on black Chanel is fake? Never made a big fuss about it or even mentioned when she got it - but acting like this vintage one is her first ever Chanel, so I’m guessing it is

Reactions: 5
Omg when I didn’t seeee
When they were outside looking through the bath and body works bag, Anna leans down to look in A bag (what he bought with all his money 🙄🤣)!
She’s trying to hide her yellow lighter on her lap, I’m presuming it was one

When they were outside looking through the bath and body works bag, Anna leans down to look in A bag (what he bought with all his money 🙄🤣)!
She’s trying to hide her yellow lighter on her lap, I’m presuming it was one
I haven’t watched the video yet but could it be a vape?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.