Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't think of anything worse than eating in that awful singing diner 🙈

Reactions: 15
The worst part of the singing diner was Anna and Julie’s out of tune singing!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I loved the guy video bombing her and how she totally ignored him - would have been good spontaneous content to have a chat with him...
Ngl I’d ignore it too. Like it’s 2023, people vlog & there’s just something so arrogant when people do that, especially men 🤣

Reactions: 3
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but really bored of all the ageist comments about her looks. Ageing isn't a crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s the trainers and socks for me that I can’t be dealing with!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but really bored of all the ageist comments about her looks. Ageing isn't a crime.
There’s a lot of young members on Tattle. Little do they know how fast time goes! One minute you’re 20, next you’re pushing 50 and menopausal 😫

Reactions: 11
Julie comes across quite narcissistic in Anas recent TikTok. It’s funny how different she can be when she doesn’t know she’s being filmed🙈

Reactions: 8
Julie showing her true colours in Anna’s latest TikTok filmed in New York McDonald’s! She’d vile!

Reactions: 8
Is Ana trying to get Me Jules cancelled with these horrible tiktok reactions 😂 this must be normal if she can’t see how nasty Julie is being, quite sad really! And atticus copying Julie immediately by calling ana an idiot

Reactions: 11
Anyone would think Julie hasn't just been gifted a free holiday to New York! The absolute attitude dripping off her in this new tiktok. I've mentioned a few times I've got a bit of a soft spot for Jules but bloody hell she's horrible to Ana! Pure hatred.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone would think Julie hasn't just been gifted a free holiday to New York! The absolute attitude dripping off her in this new tiktok. I've mentioned a few times I've got a bit of a soft spot for Jules but bloody hell she's horrible to Ana! Pure hatred.
The small snapshots you get when she doesn't realise she's being filmed 😳 really makes me wonder what kind of parent she was to Ana growing up

Reactions: 13
Julie seems like she is drunk even though she isn’t.
It’s worrying that Ana records it because she is clearly used to Julie being like that. It’s normal to Ana.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.