Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to admire old Julie , most new YouTubers have to post daily , build their following… yet Julie is like sod that , I’ll only post twice a week and still be quids in !!
And still post absolute :poop:

Reactions: 1
Call me out on this but the latest vid was lovely ❤
i thought it had a lonely element to it. Just him and his mum all day trapsing around on his birthday and when he said he wanted to look back at it for memories :(. Vlogs are always better when the family appear occasionally particularly if it's a celebration, her mum's been on it before so not sure why she occasionally doesn't appear.

Reactions: 4
I feel for me'jules, atticus is unsufferable but at end of day he is just a child and he has been brought up to be this way, ana and julie both enable his greed and his behaviour. Any Normal parent would limit what they're child is eating, fair enough alot of kids won't eat vegetables but allowing your child to have 2/3 pastries 5 flakes and 7 slices of toast is ridiculous and allowing him to constantly interrupt is also wrong. They will learn when it's too late and he thinks he can do what he wants. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Her Q&A was crap and she just waffled on. If she is peri menopausal and is always tired then why does she get up so early? She should also cut down on the 100 cups of coffee per day.

I notice she didn’t answer any questions about Atticus!

Reactions: 12
Poor Julie being so privileged and bless that she feels so flat 🙄🙄 some people would give anything to go away and she’s moaning that she’s been away too much!

Reactions: 9
Omg when you notice how much she says "ya know" it's all you can focus on!

Reactions: 9
What a dull "Q&A".

She was so smug and pleased with herself with her anecdote about not asking the cashier in the supermarket what they earn and so she won't be doing any questions about her own income. Ultimately, Joolz, I don't need the cashier to be transparent with me about their salary. You can just look at a job advert and see the salary bandor realistically assume they earn around about the national living wage. What they pay in tax is standardised from their payslip automatically so what is there to ask about, or be concerned about when it comes to that person's finances.

It's not like the cashier at Tesco (or literally any other employee who works for any company) are getting large unspecified lump sums from week to week for just turning up or pretending to like a certain product, like she is. People are asking questions of her because it's a sketchy way to earn a living and she chooses to show herself constantly spending as if she's an incredibly high earner and very little of it adds up. I don't personally need to know what Julie earns and am not overly interested - whatever it is is too much - but the smugness is so annoying.

Reactions: 22
Oi that was boring! It takes her forever to get to her point! 😴 She’s so uneducated. Manchester is bigger than just the City Centre - thick as pig tit.
The whole moving to the Cotswolds thing is baffling. The houses there must easily be worth close to half a million. How would she even be able to rent in that area with all of her spending? Villages don’t need someone like Atticus disturbing their peace!
The trouble with YouTube is that it’s all fake. She can cherry pick the questions that she wants to answer. I can’t do that in my job.

Reactions: 12
Hope this is ok to post but I did a quick search and I'm pretty sure I've found the cottage in the middle of nowhere Julez used to live in (as per her Q&A).

Screenshot_20230423-143223_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah I’ve just watched her Q&A (first time watching her vids) and made it about 7 minutes before I had to switch it off. She talks so slowly and nasally it’s actually a bit grim. It was like listening to uncle colm from Derry girls

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie doing her best to get a free holiday with Jet2!! , the scourging old bint ! 😠

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched Julie since they went to NY and first thing I've noticed is her face is fuller.

I'm only on first question and she's talked about hormones and lifestyle changes.

Has she given up smoking, I wonder?

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched Julie since they went to NY and first thing I've noticed is her face is fuller.

I'm only on first question and she's talked about hormones and lifestyle changes.

Has she given up smoking, I wonder?
Absolutely not, they sat outside every coffee shop/restaurant/B&m during her recent Vlog just so Julie could roll up and smoke like chimney 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Q&A?. All I heard was a multitude of ermmms, ya know's and lipsmacking. On the plus side. She spared us from watching her sip her coffee.

Reactions: 4
Lip smacking giving smug advice for starting YouTube and all the 'hard work'....more like step 1: have a popular daughter on YouTube and letch all her following

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.