Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on the new videos. What a clown. Just a sad woman.

Reactions: 4
The way Julie talks you’d think it was like central London or Manchester with all her talk of ‘congestion’ 🙄🙄
The only congestion that should concern her is the one in her nose that makes her sound so nasally when she talks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Surely she must get so bored constantly living a routine of cleaning and shopping with no one really to talk to or go out with other than bratticus

Reactions: 3
Poor Julie can’t keep up with her own stories, the book she shared in April favourites ‘look inward’ by Swami Purnachaitanya … she shared back in January in her ‘book share video’ … did she forget that she already shared it and apparently started it back then

she also forgot that she had already pronounced the surname back in Jan but now it’s April we can’t even attempt it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely she must get so bored constantly living a routine of cleaning and shopping with no one really to talk to or go out with other than bratticus
Most definitely! I now work mainly from home with one day in the office a week and I love being in the office because I have people talk to and people to go to lunch with. I'm at home all alone 4 days a week as my husband is at work and children are at school. I love meeting up with friends when I can and going out with my husband. I think she is filling a void/boredom with shopping. She needs a hobby!

There's a video idea for Julie, trying something new in order to find herself a hobby.

Reactions: 6
Knowing her history she should have sought medical advice if she had a dodgy spot/blemish!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Julie Stanton #7 Shop, clean, drink coffee, repeat.

Reactions: 4
Julie Stanton: So Umm mr benefit officer (smacks lips) umm.

Reactions: 5
Watching the latest vlog..I’m older than Julie and I’ve had 4 teeth out in the last few years and it didn’t make me feel tired? I would say the amount of coffee she had drank in only a few hours probably caused her tiredness!

Reactions: 1
Poor Julie can’t keep up with her own stories, the book she shared in April favourites ‘look inward’ by Swami Purnachaitanya … she shared back in January in her ‘book share video’ … did she forget that she already shared it and apparently started it back then

she also forgot that she had already pronounced the surname back in Jan but now it’s April we can’t even attempt it!
Think the woman buys books just to read the blurbs and not the actual content at this point.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.