Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too. Could be 300 a month plus depends on his wage. I actually think most her money is government funded yet she makes us think she’s taking it in when she actually isn’t.
I cant say this enough, benefits would not let her live this kind of lifestyle. The narrative that single parents on benefits are rolling in it is so so far from the truth. I'm a working single parent on universal credit (the term "benefits" is outdated btw) and trust me, times are TOUGH. I haven't had a holiday in years so universal credit certainly won't be paying for Julie's monthly holidays.
Its not right by any means, but influencers get paid an extortionate amount for very little work. That's just facts unfortunately.

Reactions: 14
meJulie doesn't do that much brand work. Not if you compare her to others. That is the bit that puzzles me. I am sure the work she has pays her well to live very comfortably, but I do think she spends way beyond her means.

Reactions: 1
meJulie doesn't do that much brand work. Not if you compare her to others. That is the bit that puzzles me. I am sure the work she has pays her well to live very comfortably, but I do think she spends way beyond her means.
I think she just spends everything she earns. She probably has nothing in her savings account and has no pension built up. She’s obviously making a good wage and most people on £40k a year could splash the cash like she does, but most of them aren’t stupid and put hundreds of pounds a month into savings.

Reactions: 4
Bratticus ruined the last ten mins of that vlog, rustling the bags and the receipts. Good to see he's had a haircult as that huge slap fod is not a good look but i've a funny feeling Julie must like it otherwise she'd have done something about it - perhaps if he can do us all a favour and smile without showing his dreadful teeth that would be appreciated.
He ruins every vlog, some of her earlier daily vlogs of just her at home or shopping were dare I say it, actually quite enjoyable to just stick on in the background.

Reactions: 5
Well atticus dad doesn’t seem to ever see him anymore so I assume he’s paying Julie a good amount a month , Ana definitely pays atticus a carers allowance for looking after Julie too !! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it's for him why is she uploading it to youtube then? oh yeah to get the £££££

Reactions: 13
They went to watch the new Mario film and then to Bills, and also to Nanny’s on Saturday. They went bowling on Sunday. Lots of coffee, milk and water was consumed as standard! Atticus’s dad even gets a mention. Lots of cuts too as Atticus interrupts!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Julie’s latest video - Atticus 9th birthday - comments are turned off… perhaps a mistake?
It’s a setting on YouTube if the vlog is made for children then by default it won’t allow comments plus she said it was for him to always look back on, so she won’t want him seeing the comments!
---
Did anyone notice when he opened the David Walliams book from Pam that I think Julie asked him quietly if he already had it and he nodded his head but I did think it was sweet he didn’t say so and they both acted out how lovely they thought it was! But his birthday was so boring just him and his Mum. Why were no family members invited and why didn’t he go to his Dad’s the next day? He had to tell his Dad the day before his birthday what he wanted. Plus why did Julie wrap all his presents when he had chosen them himself and knew what they all were?! Obviously just for vlog content!

Reactions: 3
Atticus Nan bought him a more thoughtful and loving present than his own mum did ! It seems like atticus told Julie what she was buying him🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Atticus has got his ice cream..with his 5 flakes”

… sorry what? Never in a million years would
I dream of ordering 5 flakes for my child 😂… completely unnecessary

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really think she returns the majority of the things she buys on her ‘hawls’
You never see most of it again. Also would explain why she’s always travelling to different shopping centres as she’s likely been told she can’t keep buying and returning stuff constantly ( I worked in River Island a couple of years ago and with the rise of influencers, we had to do that)

Reactions: 5
Bring on the days when Atticus is a sullen teenager who doesn’t want to speak. The birthday video is annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s heartwarming to know for one day a year she focuses on her children and doesn’t focus on picking up her camera … 🙄🙄🙄 good to know her kids get one day each …. (Note HEAVY sarcasm here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.