Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think anyone wants a 'tour' of her stamp post sized garden? its the most basic garden going :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't jump on me but i really enjoyed the video. It wasn't perfect but it was realistic and reminded me of my mum who passed away recently, she used to lead me round her garden telling me about it. Also liked that she was clearly passionate about her little garden and I'd rather that any day than designer shops and trips away every 5 mins.

Reactions: 13
That’s what i was thinking too when she mentioned she’d got rid of it. In the bin rather than sold / given to someone else. Our eco queen 😂
I also think she’s just really selfish, she doesn’t remember that back in the day they’d have relied on freebies off fb marketplace. I think she gets joy out of throwing things away

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched Julie for a while. Is she still doing her running or has that fad passed? To be honest I was surprised she was even able to with her tarred up lungs.

Reactions: 3
That advert is so cringe! She’s such a terrible actress! I don’t believe a word she says!

Reactions: 5
What did she film that ad on, a nokia 3310?! It’s such bad quality! I have no idea how that got signed off.. she is not a good saleswoman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now ana wants to take Julie and Atticus to Vegas. Funny there is 4 of them on a trip now then she wants to take them later in the year and I bet callum goes. I don’t think they pay for any of these trips they are gifted. So Julie will be in America again twice in one year. Takes the piss

• Angry
So now ana wants to take Julie and Atticus to Vegas. Funny there is 4 of them on a trip now then she wants to take them later in the year and I bet callum goes. I don’t think they pay for any of these trips they are gifted. So Julie will be in America again twice in one year. Takes the piss
They’re not gifted trips. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ana and Julie are just way overpaid for what they do which is mostly duck all.

• Wow
Oh what a surprise ! More spending on useless tat ! Is shopping the only thing this woman does?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I live in the same town as Julie and it is not full of traffic lights! It has the same amount of traffic lights as most towns - because people need to be able to cross the road and cars need to be able to safely drive 🙄 also it is not congested at all! She loves to over exaggerate 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I live in the same town as Julie and it is not full of traffic lights! It has the same amount of traffic lights as most towns - because people need to be able to cross the road and cars need to be able to safely drive 🙄 also it is not congested at all! She loves to over exaggerate 🙄🙄
No offence but Welly is hardly a bustling town is it 😂
I can tit talk it because I used to live there.

Reactions: 4
The way Julie talks you’d think it was like central London or Manchester with all her talk of ‘congestion’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that Wellingborough in Northants? Fun fact. I lost my virginity there whilst visiting the Santa Pod drag racing circuit. Well not whilst at the drag racing at a nearby hotel. TMI. I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that Wellingborough in Northants? Fun fact. I lost my virginity there whilst visiting the Santa Pod drag racing circuit. Well not whilst at the drag racing at a nearby hotel. TMI. I know.
Was it to Julie ? Lol🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.