Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Julie saying that consistency is the reason she's "successful" on YouTube. What a unique way to spell Anastasia.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have to say I was totally gutted Julie didn’t answer my questions ….

Why do you look so old ?

When will you get a real job and stop sponging off Ana and the state ?

Why don’t you give a dam about your own mother ?

Why don’t you ever say No to atticus ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Julie Stanton #7 What a sad, empty, boring, smug, gifted, grifter….

…too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she really is a lazy vlogger, no prep whatsoever and doesn't care about her audience only the clicks, freestyles all the way hence the pregnant pauses followed by lip-smacking whilst she thinks what to say. Content repeated cyclically and i've also noticed her talking slower to kill time.

Reactions: 7
Julie Stanton : Keeps it real for Any brand deal, it’s all about the money can’t be arse with her own mother !

Reactions: 4
Something I've been wondering about, Ana's hygeine and cleanliness for a 22/23 year old is truly shocking has Julie ever sat down with her to have a chat about it I mean putting all of the youtube and social media to the side for a minute her daughter regularly tells everyone how she hasn't washed herself or her hair for X amount of time even its massively needed then continues to not bother.
Her "friends" constantly make comments about how she smells

She went on a night out had unwashed fake tan on straight to the airport still didn't bother showering then sat on a long haul flight and went on a hike still unwashed and thinks its okay

Always "forgets her deodorant" abroad take this trip supposedly left it in the other air bnb hasn't bothered replacing despite being in the heat
She has an obsession with fake tan regularly reapplying without having washed the previous lot off first making her look a mess.

She constantly looks greasy grubby and unwashed wearing the same clothes repeatedly again unwashed even if it isn't suitable for the weather.

Her flat is a disgrace the state she left the white sofa in is unforgivable considering only she lives there and then shared it being cleaned as was a gifted service.
She doesn't seem to change the bed often even though it doubles as her dining table and shares with every other guest.

The other big issue is her clothing specifically swimwear.
There seems to be a reoccurring theme with her not choosing appropriate sizes to the point it couldn't be any tighter close to snapping take her current trip to Vegas she's a small step away from flashing herself to everyone just barely covered no wonder she's hiked it up otherwise she would be exposed.

I know people have a lot of say about atticus too but i can't say he ever looks that dirty, unwashed or in clothes that very clearly don't fit so why does julie allow her elder daughter to do that

Is she not the least bit concerned or
embarrassed by any of that 🤔
Any other parent would be having words at the first chance.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What confuses me is when Julie says she’s done some work today and some editing then went in the garden etc. what work. Does she mean film herself drinking coffee I want to know. What work. Also the fact she wouldn’t mention her pay she sounded snotty and unfriendly there her true self came out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ can you imagine Julie living in the Cotswolds hanging out with Josie (fashionmumblr) and going down to soho farmhouse... No chance me Jules

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julie Stanton: 7 coffee’s a day keeps the Benefit officers away .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else find it cringe that 1) ana asked her mum in the q and a what joooolie thought of her coachella outfits and 2)how ott jooolie responded to it (I mean of course she'd be biased but..)

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else find it cringe that 1) ana asked her mum in the q and a what joooolie thought of her coachella outfits and 2)how ott jooolie responded to it (I mean of course she'd be biased but..)
You just know Julie called Ana with “ I ain’t being funny ( takes a puff on a fag) but oh Ana I’ve asked for questions on the gram and you’ve not even sent one ! But Ana it’s been up 5minutes you’re just lazy ! So come on Ana what’s the question ? And don’t you dare ask me about you paying my rent and supporting Atticus !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't wait to be given a tour of Julie's postage stamp sized garden. Urban? Yes queen show me. Jealous are ya?
---
Julie Stanton: 7 coffee’s a day keeps the Benefit officers away .
I'm crying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh god she’s advertising for ‘Hullo fresh’ and all their wecipes! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she got her egg chair last year she never said it was gifted till this vlog. Are they meant to at the time or not. See how they all make out they spend more then they actually do
---
So filming that rubbish was what she calls work. Are you having a laugh.
---
Next year she will tell us all her weekends away are gifted. Watch

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thick witch. It’s soil Julie. Not mud!

Bet the trampoline went to the tip rather than pass it onto another child.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.