Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it really sad in Anna’s new video right at the beginning when twice Atticus tried to give Julie a hug, and both times she pulled away 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I found it distasteful how she mentioned that true crime YouTube channel and said about there being videos on Nicola Bulley, as if she’s some sort of entertainment 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I found it really sad in Anna’s new video right at the beginning when twice Atticus tried to give Julie a hug, and both times she pulled away 🥺
It didn’t seem that bad to me tbh, she was tying his shoes for him so she was probably trying to get that done

Julie's disappointment at not getting a surprise designer gift is palpable in that Galentine's video 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right I’m usually someone who just lurks on threads and I am fairly new to this one but I have just a few things to ask and I am also catching up on these threads so haven’t read them all yet.
Is Julie in denial about atticus and SEN I know it’s not right to label a child but in this case I think she hinders helping him and his sensory needs whilst also drawing more attention to them if that makes sense. I was watching a few vlogs from her and he was throwing some stones into the sea, each stone he threw he hand flapped and the way he is with his food he also speaks quite robotic and he struggles to make eye contact has Julie ever addressed this does anyone know? I also strangely think anas nan and mum are pretty similar I don’t mean any offence by this I work with SEN children and I adore my job wouldn’t change it for the world it’s amazing how parents cope better with a diagnosis don’t get me wrong I think Julie does handle atticus well and we don’t see everything that happens off camera but there are also ways in which I think she holds atticus back or draws more attention to things like when they were in newyork she was constantly telling him he wouldn’t like it as it wasn’t plain, I feel like they ask for the components of a meal to be dished on separate plates too as he has chicken chips and bread on 3 separate plates. Has she ever come out and said she doesn’t think he has or does she just ignore it? I can’t imagine why someone who has gone so long without a job would turn down the extra income she could be entitled to to help atticus.
Please don’t hate me like I said I am new to these

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Completely agree. He's very similar to my autistic brother in mannerisms.

QUOTE="wilson95, post: 13996641, member: 293863"]
Right I’m usually someone who just lurks on threads and I am fairly new to this one but I have just a few things to ask and I am also catching up on these threads so haven’t read them all yet.
Is Julie in denial about atticus and SEN I know it’s not right to label a child but in this case I think she hinders helping him and his sensory needs whilst also drawing more attention to them if that makes sense. I was watching a few vlogs from her and he was throwing some stones into the sea, each stone he threw he hand flapped and the way he is with his food he also speaks quite robotic and he struggles to make eye contact has Julie ever addressed this does anyone know? I also strangely think anas nan and mum are pretty similar I don’t mean any offence by this I work with SEN children and I adore my job wouldn’t change it for the world it’s amazing how parents cope better with a diagnosis don’t get me wrong I think Julie does handle atticus well and we don’t see everything that happens off camera but there are also ways in which I think she holds atticus back or draws more attention to things like when they were in newyork she was constantly telling him he wouldn’t like it as it wasn’t plain, I feel like they ask for the components of a meal to be dished on separate plates too as he has chicken chips and bread on 3 separate plates. Has she ever come out and said she doesn’t think he has or does she just ignore it? I can’t imagine why someone who has gone so long without a job would turn down the extra income she could be entitled to to help atticus.
Please don’t hate me like I said I am new to these
[/QUOTE]

Even though I think this new Valentine's gift swap is ridiculous, Julie got Ana better gifts that Saffron 🤷

Reactions: 2
Atticus coughing his lungs up in the background 🤮
I came on to mention this. To me it seemed so forced in that he likely realised the video was not about/didn’t include him but wanted to make his presence known.

Tbh I am surprised they got through both videos without him interrupting them more than he did.

Reactions: 15
You could tell she wasn’t impressed with the ‘pretending to work from home’ gift 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could tell she wasn’t impressed with the ‘pretending to work from home’ gift 🤣🤣🤣
See I thought it was a dig at Tattle and how we say she doesn’t work or how can she call what she does work?! She seemed to find it funny and saying ‘I like that’! It seemed like she likes it as a two fingers to Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See I thought it was a dig at Tattle and how we say she doesn’t work or how can she call what she does work?! She seemed to find it funny and saying ‘I like that’! It seemed like she likes it as a two fingers to Tattle!
Deffo got this impression 😂 especially the way she emphasised 'pretending' when she was saying it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.