Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs that many beanie hats 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She literally busy for the sake of buying!

Reactions: 5
Strange that CD beanie didnt make it to the NY haul. That eyeshadow is going to waste on those hooded eyes. And who is Dr Beckham?

Reactions: 14
Another month of Julie buys loads of shite that she doesn’t need!
She seems very fixated on smells which is probably because she will stink of stale fags and McDonalds chicken nuggets.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't even know what the eyeshadow palette is called (it says on the bottom of the palette love!) and says it was £20 and its an investment. Sorry how is an eyeshadow palette an investment? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus, the skin care chat was SO tedious.
She uses way too much stuff on her face imo. I literally wash my face with water and put a bit of moisturiser on. I don't even know what a pore looks like 😂
She's one of them people that fall for every advertisers trick, she's their dream!

How tacky was that beanie that had a huge label of the brand name on. You can't buy class.....

Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus, the skin care chat was SO tedious.
She uses way too much stuff on her face imo. I literally wash my face with water and put a bit of moisturiser on. I don't even know what a pore looks like 😂
She's one of them people that fall for every advertisers trick, she's their dream!
I know, I have never noticed the size of someone’s pores! £60 for that cream too!

These comments in this video 🤣
---

I enjoyed the beanie haul 😂😂🙈 but I don't for one second believe the Fendi and CD are genuine. Tbf she's careful not to claim they are...or even say the brand names!
see what I’m not getting is they must not be real. If the jacquemus was a✨real splurge✨ and that’s priced at £100/£140 (mind still an awful lot for a beanie)

the fendi ones are roughly £400 so why didn’t she say that about that one. That’s why I’m convinced it can’t be real

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She obviously routinely buys a lot of knock offs, hence why she purposefully doesn't include them in hauls so she isn't highlighting the fact or having to say what she paid for those - like those hats that made it into a 'favourites' video but not into the NY haul or the really high end bags and jewellery. The only stuff she's happy to give a price for are the mid range things she actually 'trets' herself to every other day - NB trainers, White company candles, Zara clothes left right and centre, half price Coach bag for a few hundred pounds, that sort of thing. I think that is a much truer reflection of where her finances and disposable income sit. Perhaps she is trying to keep up with Anastasia.

Still those things aren't feasible for an awful lot of people so I've no idea why she feels the need to make out she is better off than she is when a couple of years ago she was crying her eyes out in relief that her daughter had bought her a working fridge. The amount she spends on mid range brands she could probably easily save for a higher end piece- I expect she was hoping Ana would treat her in New York or will suprise her with a Chanel bag later on in the year. Sad life as an adult woman, really.

Reactions: 11
£60 for a skin reviver, be quiet Julie you don’t need that you look rough whatever you use lol. Also why she so hooked on disinfectant? I have one bottle and it lasts me ages she seems obsessed with the stuff.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she seems to have only just discovered that surf disinfectant and one of the bottles is already half empty! You’re meant to use a cap full to like a litre of water or something usually

Ana's latest vlog gave me some laughs with her taking the piss out of Julie 🤣

Also noticed how Julie rejected Attics hug.... Wicked witch :mad:

*Warning*. Scenes of the camel chewing. Nose rubbing/picking :sick:. Thank me later!

• Sick
  • Haha
I don’t want to be too mean because it must be hard to change your method of eating after 48 years and she probably doesn’t know she’s doing it most the time. But Ana knowing about all the comments on her mums eating habits and still includes a clip of her sticking her tongue out to catch the spaghetti was 😭 But I suppose MeJules includes tongue clips all the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.