Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I think this new Valentine's gift swap is ridiculous, Julie got Ana better gifts that Saffron 🤷
I disagree, she just dumped a bunch of tit from tiger in a basket and told her to have a scrub and called it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Old Julie bought all Ana’s gifts from Tiger because she was too busy smoking , drinking coffee and using her benefit money to buy the coach bag!! What a mother hey 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie will just make Ana pay the fines , I just hope all the other parents kick up a fuss and the school has a serious word with Julie about it !
They seem to take him out for 1 or 2 days which you cant get fined for as its less than 5 which is when you get fined 😀

Reactions: 1
They seem to take him out for 1 or 2 days which you cant get fined for as its less than 5 which is when you get fined 😀
New York was 5+ days as they had to be in Manchester the day before going and flew back to Manchester .

Omg Julie’s photos of atticus at Madame Tussaud’s is scary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Center Parks is the 24th-27th of this month so they’re probably taking him out of school again on the Friday and Monday.

In her most recent video she bought a full-sized carex soap for the hotel room and a big bottle of shower gel even though she said she wanted to bring 'minis' to go to London. Classic meJulie

She's also moaning about being congested .. I would have more sympathy, but I'm sure cigarettes really won't help

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Julie booked the ‘National History Moooooseum’ … funnily enough I’ve never been there… I’ve been to the ‘natural history museum’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she buy refillable travel bottles for NY?? What’s wrong with washing them and reusing with stuff she has?? She has more money than sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I bet ana will love hearing atticus preferring York, London and Bath over New York after she’s just forked out for the trip… NOT that I imagine she’ll bother watching mejulies vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why on earth did Julie buy another bottle of shower gel when she already had loads from Bath and Bodyworks?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I use the shower gel that she bought and it’s about £7 a bottle … is that really necessary to buy just for a couple of days away!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I bet ana will love hearing atticus preferring York, London and Bath over New York after she’s just forked out for the trip… NOT that I imagine she’ll bother watching mejulies vlog
Another highlight : Julie shushing atticus at 10:13 on latest vid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can you blame him? Credit where credits due, Julie takes him places on trips like museums and for tours. Ana took them to a handbag shop, an instagram hotspot and a walking tour of fast food chains.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will give credit where it's due. Julie does do a lot with Atticus however three nights in London during half term? Can't imagine how much that would cost. You could easily just do a day trip.

Reactions: 8
I will give credit where it's due. Julie does do a lot with Atticus however three nights in London during half term? Can't imagine how much that would cost. You could easily just do a day trip.
Don’t forget she’s vlogging it, so she’ll make money from the vlogs that will pay for it and she’ll be able to claim some of it back against her business expenses.

I noticed in yesterdays vlog I heard Atticus say ‘don’t vlog that’ then he said ‘do you want me to vlog it’?! Then when she was walking along filming her ‘Boots’ bag! He was talking and she was telling him to shush!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably can’t be bothered to play with him at home or deal with him being bored occasionally. My ex sister in law tends to be out of the house a lot when she has my nephews because she can’t cope with being in the house when they are playing. But it’s Julie’s choice to piss her money up the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she just buy some travel bottles and decant the shower gel, shampoo etc in those instead of keep buying more shower gel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.