Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the way to NY to buy a car charger and other shite you can buy here!. Friggin special case!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean the fact they brought a spare suitcase with them for shopping says it all. They are addicted to shopping I’d say and I’m being deadly serious. The overconsumption is really bad.

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t a shopping holiday apparently! They went to the Rockerfella center and that was it!
When I was younger people did go shopping in the US because everything was cheaper. I don’t know if it is the same now though. Not that it would matter to Julie!

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t a shopping holiday apparently! They went to the Rockerfella center and that was it!
When I was younger people did go shopping in the US because everything was cheaper. I don’t know if it is the same now though. Not that it would matter to Julie!
Not really, I was talking about this recently with someone who’s going to America, because the pound was so strong in the 00s everything was much cheaper in America but it’s like £1.24 to a dollar now so it’s not really worth it because stuff is more expensive anyway and once you convert it’s the same price or more. I find it even in Europe, when I went to a Sephora in France I was flabbergasted at how much more expensive everything was.

*ALERT ALERT* Anas vlog catches Julie lighting up her fag in the background at 2.15.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You can tell the necklace is fake as it is slightly bigger and also the chain sits in a slightly different place to the legit Van Cleef necklaces

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why everyone is so shocked by her smoking 🤣 ofcourse it's not gonna do her body and skin any favours but millions of people smoke and it's not like she's under age 🤷

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why everyone is so shocked by her smoking 🤣 ofcourse it's not gonna do her body and skin any favours but millions of people smoke and it's not like she's under age 🤷
Mo're the fact she tries to hide the fact she smoke, I do think it's a disgrace that she smokes around he kid tho. She chooses to smoke but the boy has no choice but to breath in her second hand smoke. It's actually illegal for her to smoke in the car with him as a passenger, but that don't bother Jules why would it when her child's health don't matter ? I've said it before she's a tit mother and I stand by that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I noticed the tongue came out in Ana’s video when she put the chocolate in her mouth at Harry Potter 🤢
Knew the haul was coming, why did she need 4 frickin hand soaps and all the sanitizers? Consumerism gone mad yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mo're the fact she tries to hide the fact she smoke, I do think it's a disgrace that she smokes around he kid tho. She chooses to smoke but the boy has no choice but to breath in her second hand smoke. It's actually illegal for her to smoke in the car with him as a passenger, but that don't bother Jules why would it when her child's health don't matter ? I've said it before she's a tit mother and I stand by that
Do we know whether she actually smokes in the house or the car though?

Do we know whether she actually smokes in the house or the car though?
Either way she's smoking over him in street not to mention other people's children being exposed to her dirty hsbit. She's always burning candles probably to cover the stench, you would think that being she had cancer she would stop but of course not flabby gut julie!

• Heart
Either way she's smoking over him in street not to mention other people's children being exposed to her dirty hsbit. She's always burning candles probably to cover the stench, you would think that being she had cancer she would stop but of course not flabby gut julie!
I personally think smoking is a disgusting habit. I’m quite surprised that Atticus doesn’t kick off and complain about Joooolies smoking tbh, he complains about everything else

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched the Galentines gift swap. When Ana said that she thought Julie would like the Kama Sutra book. Who the heck is she trying those positions out with?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.