Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh at the three toothpastes… just take a full sized one they don’t weigh anything, silly woman! Also is she sat on kitchen floor to do a haul? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she just buy some travel bottles and decant the shower gel, shampoo etc in those instead of keep buying more shower gel.
She bought them for New York. She is a compulsive spender! Any excuse to buy stuff she convinces herself that she needs!

Reactions: 7
Got put right off when I saw/heard julie eating that toast 🤮. Guess that’s where Attics gets it from!

Reactions: 2
I will give credit where it's due. Julie does do a lot with Atticus however three nights in London during half term? Can't imagine how much that would cost. You could easily just do a day trip.
No credit due !! She takes the child places for content, she never used to bother taking him anywhere, if he was lucky he would get a trip to tesco. some sort of low life rat using a kid to make money, she sponged off ana for years and now sponging of the brat because he brings in views like or not

Reactions: 5
No credit due !! She takes the child places for content, she never used to bother taking him anywhere, if he was lucky he would get a trip to tesco. some sort of low life rat using a kid to make money, she sponged off ana for years and now sponging of the brat because he brings in views like or not
I think it would be because she couldn't afford it before whereas she's obviously much more comfortable now. And I'd argue that Atticus doesn't bring in views, quite the opposite.

I think it would be because she couldn't afford it before whereas she's obviously much more comfortable now. And I'd argue that Atticus doesn't bring in views, quite the opposite.
Then she should of got a job instead of calming benefits her whole life.maybe she could of provided for her kids if she did ......and I'm just saying the kids in everyone's comments

Then she should of got a job instead of calming benefits her whole life.maybe she could of provided for her kids if she did ......and I'm just saying the kids in everyone's comments
Ultimately, we don't know if A needs extra care. Yes, in a video a few years ago she said he didn't have a disability, but things change. She has spoke about being a single mother, and the majority of people can't cover childcare costs on one income.

Conscious of derailing the thread but when I was young, my mum couldn't work for a few reasons, the primary one being that my brother was going through an autism diagnosis for quite a while. It's sad to see the ignorance around people who claim benefits so prevalent on this thread when we truly do not know what Julie does or doesn't claim.

Reactions: 9
The new ‘cafe’ Julie keeps banging on about in her latest vlog has been there for over a year and is actually a bubble tea shop not a cafe. She also says it’s on the other side of town that she doesn’t go to … it’s literally in the town infact it’s on the side of town that she lives on 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Got put right off when I saw/heard julie eating that toast 🤮. Guess that’s where Attics gets it from!
It was rank wasn’t it 🤮🤮 it’s the tongue coming all the way out for me! She also talks with her mouthful it’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ultimately, we don't know if A needs extra care. Yes, in a video a few years ago she said he didn't have a disability, but things change. She has spoke about being a single mother, and the majority of people can't cover childcare costs on one income.

Conscious of derailing the thread but when I was young, my mum couldn't work for a few reasons, the primary one being that my brother was going through an autism diagnosis for quite a while. It's sad to see the ignorance around people who claim benefits so prevalent on this thread when we truly do not know what Julie does or doesn't claim.
Does anyone know what video it was where she says he doesn't have a disability?

Reactions: 1
"I got the only room in the hotel with a balcony...oh yes!" It's time to shut up now, Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Get what you saying

Thing is if he needs extra care then she should start giving that care. If he does have a disability it's obviously mild form she wouldn't have time to shop daily or have a holiday every wweek it just wouldn't be doable especially as autistic people hate change. Sorry to hear about your mum but that's different your mum clearly needed to claim benefits....JULIE is capable of working, she could work while he's in school oh wait he's never in school. People that fiddle the benefit system i will judge not people that need it.

Reactions: 3
Sorry did she say £170 for that bear????? Did she say that to Atticus like that was a normal amount for him to spend of his own money??? Please tell me I heard that wrong, I know it’s Harrods but oh my god

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry did she say £170 for that bear????? Did she say that to Atticus like that was a normal amount for him to spend of his own money??? Please tell me I heard that wrong, I know it’s Harrods but oh my god
I heard that amount as well and she didn’t even seem shocked!

Reactions: 3

She could have worked tho because atticus and ana would have been at school, you can get jobs during school time, or weekend jobs when atticus went to his dads and ana was old enough to be by herself! Also universal credit can be received as wel as working, you don’t have to be unemployed to receive it, it’s needed for a lot of single parents and nowadays a lot of “normal” families as well unfortunately with the price of everything going up!

Reactions: 4
"I'm getting more...these are so good"

wish he would get more manners and less beige chips and bread the greedy insufferable git
Honestly he must be so malnourished, she said in a New York vlog that he eats bolognese at home but then ordered him plain spaghetti

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.