Julie Stanton #6 The Wicker Witch of the West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and it gives me the RAGE but she's got a great figure. All the coffee and fags must keep her appetite right down.

Reactions: 12
If they enjoyed it then whatever, but their holiday looked so boring. When Julie and Atticus go on weekend trips she plans to take him into places, have tours and do that kind of thing. Ana just planned them a trip of walking round, going shopping and doing the same thing they do in Manchester, for what I saw it didn’t look like they paid for entry to anything but just went and stood outside everything. They managed a handful of different Prets but did they even go see the Statue of Liberty?

Reactions: 5
An 8 year old boy who’s on the spectrum would absolutely do that. They become obsessed with things and Atticus shows so many tendencies toward that. He’s high functioning but anyone who has spent time around people with ASD can spot the various textbook traits a mile away. His diet and the way he eats is also a dead giveaway.
if they are going to continue to shove a camera in his face and leave him open to strangers criticisms, they need to address his special needs or stop putting him on the internet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
if they are going to continue to shove a camera in his face and leave him open to strangers criticisms, they need to address his special needs or stop putting him on the internet.
Totally agree. I mean other than his for his own welfare what does he bring to the reels apart from inciting irrational rage?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching the hauls video and laughing at her saying 'of course it wasn't a shopping holiday really, more sight-seeing...'
Ok jools...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to NY Sephora and buying a Charlotte Tilbury Eyeliner and Lancome mascara :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apart from her 'tasteful' mug and bookmark she could of got all this tit at home.
Don't understand it, your first time in NY and all you're concerned about is the shops.
The whole tacky mug irked me tbh, I've got a I ❤NY mug and it's great!

Reactions: 6
As i mentioned in my last post about the van cleef bracelet, there's no way she has the necklace aswell 🤣 I'm sorry but the fact that a 48 year old woman is wearing fake branded jewellery and handbags is quite embarrassing.. Like, wtf is the point?!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Julie is a shopaholic , it felt like she was mad with herself during her New York Haul that she didn’t buy more !! I’m sure her face gained another 8 lines with the angry frowning !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I sensed that because Ana paid for the trip and they shared a suitcase for their shopping that Ana was allowed the most shopping for her NYC haul!

Reactions: 1
I sensed that because Ana paid for the trip and they shared a suitcase for their shopping that Ana was allowed the most shopping for her NYC haul!
Doesn’t make sense why they shared a suitcase, when you go business class you usually get 2 23kg to put in the hold, then your 10kg hand luggage. They could have even had a 3rd under Atticus ticket if they really wanted to. But they’re a family that very rarely do make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.